Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Forex Trading: How Profitable? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading: How Profitable? (59888 Views)

Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It / How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? / Rental Business - How Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by Kojiek: 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
I am doing babypips.com lessons too. Hope to graduate and start doing 'demo' in no distant time. @Toks2008 thanks for ur open-mindedness in carrying people along. Remain blessed!
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by macphilip: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
online forex trading is a profitable business if only traders would see it as a business investment and not gambling.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by Toks2008(m): 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
Kojiek:
I am doing babypips.com lessons too. Hope to graduate and start doing 'demo' in no distant time. @Toks2008 thanks for ur open-mindedness in carrying people along. Remain blessed!

All the best.

The greatest training you can ever give yourself on fxtrading is discipline to trade without greed....no material online or offline can teach you this except you.

As long as you don't have greed under your control, I will advise you just forget fx trading...you can as well go play lotto
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by okusbaba(m): 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
@Toks2008 .God bless u immensely for all ur time effort and sincerity, am surprised to see that u are still active even after 10years. i just started on babypips and i am excited.
i will like to knw if there is a number i can use to chat u up for guidance or explanations please, or if u are on telegram. Thank u.
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by Kysa(f): 2:20am On Nov 19, 2019
okusbaba:
@Toks2008 .God bless u immensely for all ur time effort and sincerity, am surprised to see that u are still active even after 10years. i just started on babypips and i am excited.
i will like to knw if there is a number i can use to chat u up for guidance or explanations please, or if u are on telegram. Thank u.
Me too
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by proserphina: 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ever heard of FOREX or Foreign Exchange before? Are you new to trading of you are an experienced trader?? Join a RELIABLE BROKER NOW!!!!!!!!
FBS FOREX BROKER has all the features and tools needed to make you a successful trader! No money to start trading? No problem! At FBS FOREX BROKER, there is an option to open the "TRADE $100 BONUS" where you will be given $100 to trade with for FREE!
Want to know more?? CLICK THE LINK TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP NOW!
https:///GndxMZ50OBpBhp8ZCcKbBT
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by proserphina: 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ever heard of FOREX or Foreign Exchange before? Are you new to trading or are you an experienced trader?? Join a RELIABLE BROKER NOW!!!!!!!!
FBS FOREX BROKER has all the features and tools needed to make you a successful trader! No money to start trading? No problem! At FBS FOREX BROKER, there is an option to open the "TRADE $100 BONUS" where you will be given $100 to trade with for FREE!
Want to know more?? CLICK THE LINK TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP NOW!
https:///2rgmMLl
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by proserphina: 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
Ever heard of FOREX or Foreign Exchange before? Are you new to trading or are you an experienced trader?? Join a RELIABLE BROKER NOW!!!!!!!!
Want to know more?? Message me on Whatsapp via +2348101341948
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by Tony142: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
Toks2008:

The truth is that forex trading as profitable as it is requires long term commitment and it takes years to become very profitable.

You spend years in understanding it and even more years in self discipline so the truth is that i have become a great trainer and i can give you instructions on what to do and if you follow them with great discipline you will make good money so the question is why have i not made millions from it? The answer is very simple....GREED as a result of indiscipline and i guess good trainers are bad traders.

As a result of the human factor,i have meticulously developed a trading system which over the years have gone true various fine tuning.

Nevertheless it is still not a holy grail but good enough for you to make consistent profits with.
i will like to buy your trading software, pls drop your whatsapp number let chat
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by Toks2008(m): 12:13am On Jan 05, 2020
Tony142:
i will like to buy your trading software, pls drop your whatsapp number let chat

Have you been following the activities?

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/conservative-intra-day-swing-trading/3494839

Olakoredeyatgmail.com
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by yellowman2225(m): 9:00am On Feb 14, 2020
Get comprehensive one on one Training from Professional Forex Trader in Ibadan.
Thos Training gives mouth watering materials, Profitable Forex bots, Accurate / Profitable Indicators and other Bonuses.

Chat us on W h at s Ap p +23 49 07 28 22 25 5 for details
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by Waterbear(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
If you want to learn forex from the scratch..
Join this group..
Its free
@forexspies
Telegram..

You can as well add them up on Instagram if you need support

Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by Angelandmalay(m): 5:16am On Jun 22, 2020
I greet every one in the house. This is a nice thread I must say. Special thanks to toks for enlightening on the forex mata.

I see some people form a company or cooperative society to gather money from different people and use it to trade forex. They promise paying back 25% profit monthly to those that gave them money to trade.

They also promise 25% compound interest if you are not going to be withdrawing your profit monthly.
How reliable this can be.
Pls those that knows much about the forex things pls advice.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by icycool768(m): 9:37am On Jun 22, 2020
Angelandmalay:
I greet every one in the house. This is a nice thread I must say. Special thanks to toks for enlightening on the forex mata.

I see some people form a company or cooperative society to gather money from different people and use it to trade forex. They promise paying back 25% profit monthly to those that gave them money to trade.

They also promise 25% compound interest if you are not going to be withdrawing your profit monthly.
of course these offers are shady
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by Angelandmalay(m): 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
Angelandmalay:

icycool768:

Is it possible for the professionals to comfortably run this kind of packages without crashing since every one trading forex can also loss/profit.
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by Angelandmalay(m): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
@toks, I sent you an email, pls do well to respond.
Great Thanks
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
icycool768:

It is not. I can give 30%
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
Angelandmalay:

If you are on telegram, send a message to @smartmoneyken.
You will get the information u need
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
Angelandmalay:

Is it possible for the professionals to comfortably run this kind of packages without crashing since every one trading forex can also loss/profit.

There is a difference between professionals and newbies. They have certain methodology in carrying out a trade. But first, know that forex is a risky yet profitable business
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by Nnpccourtcase: 5:55am On Jul 26, 2020
Hello guys,
I want to let you know that InstaForex is giving $500 non deposit bonus.

If you want register, register through my link:

https://www.instaforex.com/no_deposit_bonus?x=LAPEP

Wish you every success my friends.
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by obilokechukwu(m): 12:30am On Sep 14, 2020
forex can make you rich and it can also make you poor, iterms of education and knownledge about the market. do not given anybody to trade for you. it's very risk businesd
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by canItalk(m): 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
Best Forex Broker in Nigeria. RallyTrade, great leverage, nice spreads!

Register and thank me later

https://www.rally.trade/?utm_source=introducingbroker-1117975
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by Cindove: 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
Please sir can I get your contact?
I am a young girl of 22yrs learning forex, and I can say I am ready to die for it. Thanks
Toks2008:

I believe you are not referring to my post because i did set a stop loss and take profit with 2 instances of good and bad money management.

Mr please will you be honest enough to tell Nairalanders how long you traded on demo before trading live, maybe this was what led to your loss and therefore made all the assertions in your post.

If you are knowledgable in Forex, you will understand that it does not take a month to know how to trade forex profitably but all it takes is proper self education with practical approach with good money management.

What on earth made you conclude that it will take years to be a seasoned trader and why do you think that the big gurus will not spend time educating other people for a token fee. Haba, where did the good e-books like babypips and the likes come from? and where did the good trading softwares like forex killer, winning solutions come from? ofcourse from the gurus.

Everyone wants to make money so why won't they teach others for profits.

Let me be clear here, any openminded person will read my post and agree with the points i mentioned there and i would have pasted my demo account result here except that print screen function on my laptop is not responding to show that you don't have to spend months let alone years to be a profitable Forex trader.

I wonder why many people love deciet, if i have come here with some manupulative chart picture of my earnings, you would have believed me but because i said i have been demo trading for about 3months now, you are asking for a proof and who says the result of demo trading will not reflect in live trading.

Bros, life is a matter of choice and i have learnt in life that myopic people don't go far in life. Let people wait to see one year's screen shot of earnings before they learn the business,afterall, its never too late cos the business have been there even before i was born.

And lastly, i have not asked a dime from anyone rather i only shared my knowledge and experience with people to learn from.

Thanks all the same
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by Cindove: 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
Hello sir, please how can I learn more about forex, I have the basic knowledge, but I need to be more strategic, please help me with your contact or email address, thanks.
Toks2008:
Hello nairalanders,

A nairalander sent me the following mail:

hi Toks,

Am intrested in the recharge card business.Let me know your price for the
information. secondly, i have gone for forex trading trainning and opened an
account,but i lost all my money, i would like to know how to make profit on that
too and the price for your information on it. thanks

Below is my response for all of you to learn from.

Thanks so much for your e-mail.

The truth is that as per the recharge voucher stuff, i was honest enough to let nairalanders know that if you know you cannot find a way distributing them every day, then don't think about it except ofcourse you don't mind making 1k in  a week.

off quote (Let me also remind you that i can really help you with useful tips on how you can actually profit from it without going about distributing but you may have to look at a bigger financial set up like 1m and above)

Secondly as per the forex thing, i will offer to train you for free, mark my word free until you are able to trade profitably then you can pay me later at an agreed fee.

Off quote (Please if you are a nairalander interested in making money trading forex, please post any question here and i will be glad to train you for  free until you start making at least 50 to 100pips daily then we can talk about payment terms.

And as you can see what i wrote in my earlier post, this mailer lost all his or her money simply due to naivity because i am sure he or she rushed into live trading without demo trading for at least 2 or 3 months.

If you want to profit in forex, never ever ever trade live accout until you can conveniently place ten trades without losing more than two or three.

Thanks

Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by Toks2008(m): 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
Cindove:
Hello sir, please how can I learn more about forex, I have the basic knowledge, but I need to be more strategic, please help me with your contact or email address, thanks.

Olakoredey@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by Cindove: 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
Just sent you a mail sir, thanks for the response
Toks2008:

Olakoredey@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by SavageResponse(m): 1:12am On Nov 03, 2020
olugbon01:
Its been a long time since I started hearing about FOREX trading in Nigeria and have even come in contact with countless numbers of traders most of who have nothing to show for it. What on earth could have been the cause/ the reason why most of these Forex traders don't have anything to show for all their numerous trading sessions even after investing so high on the Market and even collecting money from other people all in the name of this FOREX or is it that this FOREX of a thing not as profitable as it is acclaimed to be?

Please read this:

https://www.nairaland.com/6220054/forex-trading-need-guard#95550794
Re: Forex Trading: How Profitable? by ecomalchemist(m): 6:27am On Nov 03, 2020
Overtime a lot of Nairalanders have been asking for business ideas and i thought to put this down after brainstorming for 20 minutes.

Remember that the goal is to make daily income / passive income #NOSALARYGANG.

As time goes on i'd be sharing other business ventures I'm into, you can start something from here and build it up. You don't need anything fancy, you are in a 3rd world country...always remember that.

So let's get to it.

Keep that money.....refer to number 5, then pay your tithe to me later

1. Pure water business
get a shop with 2 solid dressers, Go to the factory and buy @ the rate of N70. Resell at the rate of 120 - 150 per bag. Supply to schools, churches, individuals...if you sell 200 bags a day, do the math.

2. POS business, (operate in a busy area but close early, e get why). This can be successfully combined with number 1. Contact baxibox.com and surepaddy (providus bank), they will put you through and supply you with the necessary hardware you need for the business... If you are starting out, you necessarily do not need a shop per se...just talk to your local carpenter to construct a small kiosk in a busy environment.

3. Biscuit business (no matter how economy be, people go chop biscuit)

4. Condom business (supply hotels and guest house across the federation)..as religious as we are as a nation we fucc like no mans business, the population keeps SOARING...

5. Local arbitrage (enter eko, look for fast moving products.strike a deal with the seller that you want to be a dropshipper..invest in a good camera phone and apps like lightroom and snapseed, join facebook 'buy and sell groups' facebook has 22M nigerians, just fucking sell something.. create fb / ig / whatsapp business / twitter / nairaland and advertise like your life depends on it).if you want to make 100k daily you need to learn facebook and instagram marketing..LOW RISK

Go here to learn Facebook marketing > trafficmastery ng. Work smart, not hard !

3. Resturant / bar & bushmeat join...during my nysc there's this joint I usually visited to drink mmanya (palmwine) or whatever its called. I spend at least 1k drinking palmy and bushmeat.

4. Foodstuff business (buy from the north, sell in the west)

5. Small chops / akara / yam / potatoes...mama chinedu don build 2 houses, she's on the third one as we speak.

6. Mini importation, this is very tricky due to the forex rate and all the bottlenecks but i will teach you how you can pass this hurdle in my next posts.

7. importation of gadgets / Phone accessories / used items... WhatsApp me for the free guide..

8. Data vending business...goto https://mobilenig.com/?ref=97 get cheap dirt data, pay bills and airtime. This business can be combined with Number 1 & 2...all you need is a mobile phone and internet connection, ATM card (GTB..most preferrable for this jab). Use jBL speakers, just dey play latest gbedu dey go..people will come around to patronize you..
I made over 300k doing this, I still dey do am sha..lol

If you want to take it online...get a good graphics designer to design something like 'BUHARI DATA SERVICES' with data prices and services u render ...lmao..u get my drift sha...then come online and start bombing...facebook...instagram...twitter..nairaland...telegram...

9. Selling of used items on jiji, nairaland, facebook market place and Olist...that your neighbour has items he has not been using for sometime...use style and ask him....take clear pictures in a nice background and upload it, out your price...your phone would start beeping from phone calls

10. DROPSHIPPING (millionaire's paradise)

Please comment and share, thank you.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THE FIGHT IS AGAINST POVERTY.
#JEKINGBADUNLOMAGBADUN#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) / "Eight Nigerian Banks Are Too-Big-To-Fail!" - CBN / CBN Floats Naira - Allows Banks To Trade FOREX Freely At Any Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.