Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,761 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Moola Resolved( Mxit In Naija, Mobile Tech Apps?) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Moola Resolved( Mxit In Naija, Mobile Tech Apps?) (2201 Views)

(HOT) Make Free Internet Calls To Any Naija Mobile Network + Any Country In The / Naija Mobile Games To Play / Mobile Tech- Mxit Elite/Mxit Pro(New versions released): Join The Evolution!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moola Resolved( Mxit In Naija, Mobile Tech Apps?) by gafunky77(m): 11:11am On Aug 20, 2008
Hi mates smiley,

Thanks for taking the time to knowing MXit and what its all about. Just thought to keep you forum bots infoed on Moola, MXit's virtual currency, which will soon be available to the Nigerian user. So, for those of you who has been asking me about the "Moola thing" I guess that solves it. But pls be reminded that MXit remains a free Instant Messaging Mobile portal. The moola option only allows you access to other extra fun goodies. For those who already know, you can keeping checking on Tradepost, a default MXit bot seen on the welcome page. For the novice, why dont you check out www.mxit.com to see what we're all about. And for those who already have downloaded the application to their mobiles, you can take a pause on our forum where all your questions are answered. visit http://forum.mxit.com click on the Nigerian flag and "Voila" help is near!!.

Put up a post under any relevant section or feel free to send me a Private Mail (PM). I am "Konstriktor" on the forum.

I'll advice you got registered on the forum for closer relations with us.

c U THERE.

Konstriktor(PM)
Naija Mxit buddy cool

(1) (Reply)

Plss Help! Cant Setup My Yahoo Mail On My Blackberry / Iphone 6 Plus VS Galaxy Note Edge: Which To Go For? / Help! Tecno P5+ Stock Rom(firmware)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.