Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

A Wife's Prayer (not Funny But You Will Smile) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Wife's Prayer (not Funny But You Will Smile) (7158 Views)

Joke Of The Day(i Bet You Will Smile) / 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. / Collection Of Nigerian Pidgin Quotes (not Funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wife's Prayer (not Funny But You Will Smile) by Ebonyj(f): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2008
Dear Lord,
I pray for Wisdom to understand my man; Love to forgive him; And Patience for his moods. Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength, I'll beat him to death.
AMEN
Re: A Wife's Prayer (not Funny But You Will Smile) by mykali(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2008
ROFLMAO. . . .

THE HOUSE GO TURN TO BATTLEFIELD NA. . . . grin
Re: A Wife's Prayer (not Funny But You Will Smile) by syren: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2008
Lmao!
Your right. see grin
Re: A Wife's Prayer (not Funny But You Will Smile) by chioya(f): 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2008
amen :d :d :d
Re: A Wife's Prayer (not Funny But You Will Smile) by tufe(m): 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2008
chioya and ebony, two of una smoke shit. which kind prayer be that na
Re: A Wife's Prayer (not Funny But You Will Smile) by Gabry(f): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2008
Ebony,

You are damn hilarious girl!!! Keep up the good work grin grin grin
Re: A Wife's Prayer (not Funny But You Will Smile) by NOBLESON(m): 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2008
It's alright, it is all a mattar of faith. If the woman has enough faith to receive answer to her prayer good luck for the man,but if not,
But she should make that thedoor was closed when she was making the prayer because if the man was listening,mmmmmmh who knows,
Re: A Wife's Prayer (not Funny But You Will Smile) by tufe(m): 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2008
gbosa!!! na wetin she go hear for her head
Re: A Wife's Prayer (not Funny But You Will Smile) by virgie(f): 7:17am On Aug 21, 2008
Ebonyj:

Dear Lord,
I pray for Wisdom to understand my man; Love to forgive him; And Patience for his moods. Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength, I'll beat him to death.
AMEN

lol! Amen to that!
Re: A Wife's Prayer (not Funny But You Will Smile) by Jeovy(m): 7:22am On Aug 21, 2008
Even if God answers this prayer,Love will not allowed the ladies to try it
Re: A Wife's Prayer (not Funny But You Will Smile) by Ebonyj(f): 9:17am On Aug 21, 2008
gabrywyl:

Ebony,

You are damn hilarious girl!!! Keep up the good work grin grin grin

Thanks Gaby!
tufe:

gbosa!!! na wetin she go hear for her head
@ Tufe, my man is a lover not a fighter, even if he should hear me saying this prayer he will join in(na lie o, him go carry me back go my papa house)lol
Re: A Wife's Prayer (not Funny But You Will Smile) by tufe(m): 9:26am On Aug 21, 2008
hehe . . . .him no fit try am sef for UK. he wud just patiently bring u to naija, then u go hear the gbosa!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy dont mind me ohhhhhhhh
Re: A Wife's Prayer (not Funny But You Will Smile) by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 21, 2008
Ebonyj:

Dear Lord,
AMEN
lol cheesy
I wldn't mind some strength though, just enuff to beat him senseless shd the need arise. cheesy

. . . . still beats beating him to death tongue
Re: A Wife's Prayer (not Funny But You Will Smile) by tufe(m): 9:40am On Aug 21, 2008
why are all the women saying amen to this prayer undecided na wa oh
Re: A Wife's Prayer (not Funny But You Will Smile) by chioya(f): 10:35am On Aug 21, 2008
amen oh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Wife's Prayer (not Funny But You Will Smile) by tufe(m): 11:50am On Aug 21, 2008
all of you are hereby rebuked
Re: A Wife's Prayer (not Funny But You Will Smile) by Ajayiii: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2008
The man go turn to woman for the man now?
Re: A Wife's Prayer (not Funny But You Will Smile) by Ebonyj(f): 9:34am On Aug 27, 2008
tufe:

why are all the women saying amen to this prayer undecided na wa oh

Because we need the Lord to protect us from strangling men tongue

(1) (Reply)

COMEDY SKIT: Pastor Nicodemus Mbatsavtampu – Recession (AUDIO) / Girls Night Out: / Teissys Is Pregnant For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.