Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Can Your Wife Insult And Curse Your Mother In The Presence Of Your House Help ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Your Wife Insult And Curse Your Mother In The Presence Of Your House Help ? (892 Views)

This Is What My House Help Did To Me / He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children / Should I Dress In The Presence Of My Five Year Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Your Wife Insult And Curse Your Mother In The Presence Of Your House Help ? by newel: 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2008
She turned out to be a monster - curses me and my mum anytime issue arises
Re: Can Your Wife Insult And Curse Your Mother In The Presence Of Your House Help ? by bigboyslim(m): 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2008
What do you want from us?
Re: Can Your Wife Insult And Curse Your Mother In The Presence Of Your House Help ? by rampant(f): 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2008
@topic
my questons r:

wat did u guys do to her?

who married who?did she marry u.or did u marry her?
Re: Can Your Wife Insult And Curse Your Mother In The Presence Of Your House Help ? by bigfather(m): 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2008
That is absolutly rubbish ! angry
Re: Can Your Wife Insult And Curse Your Mother In The Presence Of Your House Help ? by Godalone(m): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2008
Who is the husband?

(1) (Reply)

‘women Should Stop Being Superstitious’ / She Wished Death For Another Man Son! / Are Women Better Cheaters Than Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.