Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently (238880 Views)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ / Connect With A Sugar Mummy,sugar Daddy Nationwide,call On: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by Goddys(m): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by nicedaddy(m): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hi mammies. Are u a sugar mom looking for a 100 percent satisfaction in a guy with guarantee, Just add me up here 7977E67A or whatsapp and holla me on 08181651787. Thanks
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by busayo133: 2:42am On Sep 02, 2014
[sunday busayo]Hello mammas i am an experienced lover who can give maximum sexual satisfaction and send a woman to orgasm like she has never experienced. if u are a sugar mummy, get in touch with me now. Age or distance is no barrier. my no is 07030578170 and my e-mail is fagbore@gmail.com. see u.[/quote]
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by mchocolatecity: 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
Do you need a sugar mummy? I am Agent ben i can assist you in getting a sugar mummy of your choice. There are so many Nigeria and out side Nigeria women who are desperate in getting a guy that we satisfy them. If you are interested contact me today on my mobile phone number via (08107307731) or E-mail me at (bengeaz@gmail.com)
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by cozmik12345: 1:52am On Sep 03, 2014
DO YOU REALLY NEED A RICH,SEXY,HOT SUGAR MUMMY OR SUGAR DADDY and Are you good in bed ? there are rich hot

sexy sugar mummy or sugar daddy that can change your life completely with money and influence, so get the

opportunity to meet sugar mummies from all works of life,politician,bankers,oil

ladies,executives,directors,gold ladies,ITA GIWA group of friends,dubai ladies,london based ladies,ladies

willing to pay as much as 90-150k per night,and get the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in

nigeria,LAGOS,ABUJA,CALABAR,DELTA,ANAMBRA,PORTHARCOURT,RIVERS,KOGI,KADUNA,JOS,ABIA,IBADAN,ONDO,BENIN,
we have some hot rich sugar mummies who are urgently in need of sugar boys and some rich daddies who are

looking for young girls to spend thier money on, SO HURRY UP NOW AND GET A CHANCE TO MEET SUGAR MUMMIES

AND DADDIES OF YOUR DREAMs any interested person should CONTACT ME ON ..07088342230 (AGENT JOHNSON)

1 Like

Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by cozmik12345: 1:53am On Sep 03, 2014
DO YOU REALLY NEED A RICH,SEXY,HOT SUGAR MUMMY OR SUGAR DADDY and Are you good in bed ? there are rich hot

sexy sugar mummy or sugar daddy that can change your life completely with money and influence, so get the

ladies,executives,directors,gold ladies,ITA GIWA group of friends,dubai ladies,london based ladies,ladies

willing to pay as much as 90-150k per night,and get the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in

nigeria,LAGOS,ABUJA,CALABAR,DELTA,ANAMBRA,PORTHARCOURT,RIVERS,KOGI,KADUNA,JOS,ABIA,IBADAN,ONDO,BENIN,we

have some hot rich sugar mummies who are urgently in need of sugar boys and some rich daddies who are

looking for young girls to spend thier money on, SO HURRY UP NOW AND GET A CHANCE TO MEET SUGAR MUMMIES

AND DADDIES OF YOUR DREAMs any interested person should CONTACT ME ON ..07088342230 (AGENT JOHNSON)

Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by DanielCo4: 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hi I'm 23 male from south africa any ladys wana chat add me pin: 29F15650

Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by thayour01(m): 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by takwils90: 12:11am On Sep 07, 2014
thayour01: Bb pin 331422F4......08037280233 for whatsapp... Victor is the name. Need a mature, responsible lady to love.
[color=#550000][/color]

Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by Jason713: 1:47am On Sep 07, 2014
My name is Sara Nicole Curphy
Date of birth March 16, 1988
Social security # 435-81-6869
I'm trying to get a loan
Address is 143 finchfield pl
Montgomery Texas , 77316
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by lmark514: 8:15am On Sep 07, 2014
To all the single sugar mummies, single rich ladies, and sugar babies out there, sugar mummies opportunity connection is a reliable healthier convenience for you all out there looking for the opportunity connection to get the right right man of your choice, We shall connect you with a young man or an old man of your preferred age selection who is handsome, has a high sex drive in bed, dwelling in abroad and in Nigeria. We only need your contacts, photos and ID to hook you up. But we shall hide your ID in order to protect your interests, there are many healthy young men out there looking for people like you, so you should not to be scared to convey your sexual needs to us. Just drop us a message via “INBOX YOUR PREFERENCE and gi ve me a call on +237036241971 ’’ if you need a hook-up, we promise that you won’t be disappointed. The first 50 sugar mummies, single rich ladies, and sugar babies out there that will be a member of sugar mummies opportunity connection will have an added benefit of free services. Remember that we are sex experts online to serve your sexual needs. ALL ARE WELCOMED

waiting to hear from you

only serious minded individuals okay

thanks
MGMT
+2347036241971 ’’
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
HammaP: Hello mammas i am an experienced lover who can give maximum sexual satisfaction and send a woman to orgasm like she has never experienced. if u are a sugar mummy, get in touch with me now. Age or distance is no barrier. my no is 07038871009 and my e-mail is markatnomak@yahoo.com. see u.
are you looking for sum1 to take care of u?
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by easrael(f): 12:14am On Sep 08, 2014
Jollyjoy: are you looking for sum1 to take care of u?
Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by cozmik12345: 3:55am On Sep 08, 2014
DO YOU REALLY NEED A RICH,SEXY,HOT SUGAR MUMMY OR SUGAR DADDY and Are you good in bed ? there are rich hot sexy sugar mummy or sugar daddy that can change your life completely with money and influence, so get the opportunity to meet sugar mummies from all works of life,politician,bankers,oil ladies,executives,directors,gold ladies,ITA GIWA group of friends,dubai ladies,london based ladies,ladies willing to pay as much as 90-150k per night,and get the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in nigeria,LAGOS,ABUJA,CALABAR,DELTA,ANAMBRA,PORTHARCOURT,RIVERS,KOGI,KADUNA,JOS,ABIA,IBADAN,ONDO,BENIN,we have some hot rich sugar mummies who are urgently in need of sugar boys and some rich daddies who are looking for young girls to spend thier money on, SO HURRY UP NOW AND GET A CHANCE TO MEET SUGAR MUMMIES AND DADDIES OF YOUR DREAMs any interested person should CONTACT ME ON ..07088342230 (AGENT JOHNSON)

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by Nasugarlove(f): 3:58am On Sep 08, 2014
avoid fake or scam agents. if you need a sugar mummy urgently. kindly visit http://nasugarlove.com we have sugar mummies who are urgently searching for sugar boys smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by goshen26: 4:18am On Sep 08, 2014
hmmmmmm
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
easrael:
Yes
then u beta take up a job.
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by ponti93(m): 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
cozmik12345:

nigeria,LAGOS,ABUJA,CALABAR,DELTA,ANAMBRA,PORTHARCOURT,RIVERS,KOGI,KADUNA,JOS,ABIA,IBADAN,ONDO,BENIN,
we have some hot rich sugar mummies who are urgently in need of sugar boys and some rich daddies who are

they should have repositioned ur life, instead of allowing to keep living of scam.
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by chimexdnice1(m): 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
H
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
Do you guys get responses at all .... I bet NO. No real woman who needs a companion would just wanna flock around some tout. you gotta be a real dude, perhaps have something little you doing. coming online and asking for one to contact you , dropping contacts doesnt speak well of you .you want a real companion? polish yourself up!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by cozmik12345: 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hello,

Do you need a rich sugar mummy or a rich sugar daddy,lesbian lady or gay daddy,feel free and contact us today,as we are currently connecting people to rich and trusted sugar mummies and daddies any where in Nigeria. Are you looking for financial assistance and otherwise, do you need a rich lady you can call your own?. are you looking for a rich,caring and beautiful sugar mummies in nigeria,then waste no time contact us today by calling us on 08085661041. We will make sure you get what you want.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by Tejis56(m): 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
kkk
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by FakeID: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
I need a runs girl in lagos or warri my whats app is 08110831179 or bbm is 74D88CAA Am waiting to hear from you ladies.
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by Jado25: 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
I need a sugar mum any Interested should contact on 07030798473 on watapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.