Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Somebody Help Me With Operamini - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Somebody Help Me With Operamini (747 Views)

Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? / Tutorial: How To Download .jar Files With Operamini 5 / How To Download With Operamini 4.2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Somebody Help Me With Operamini by kenniology(m): 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2008
I'm using sonyericsson k750i and i've download all the operamini version that i know but none is browsing out of them talkless of free browsing,pls help me out
Re: Somebody Help Me With Operamini by Bellety(m): 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2008
hey guy beep me on 08057583986 and i wil tel u all u need to know abt operamini.
Re: Somebody Help Me With Operamini by smartking4luv(m): 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2008
go to yur java setings in yur phone and check if the internet settings corresponds with the one yu yusing in browsing if its nt the two settings must corresepond with each other
Re: Somebody Help Me With Operamini by Mustay(m): 9:18am On Aug 21, 2008
Re: Somebody Help Me With Operamini by Mercy4All(m): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2008
@ken
What networ do you use?
I use MTN with opera mod & is working fine for me.
Download opera mod 206 or 310 @
http://opera.club.hu/opera_en.html
'Read opera mini mod trick needed thread'.
'Read all you need is here'.
In ur phone, connectivity-internet settings-internet profiles, then select MTN wap.
Step 2 connectivity-settings for java-internet profiles, then select MTN wap again.
Go to where ur application is & lunch ur opera mod.

(1)

Help Wit Opera 8.65 / Free Browsing With Mtn\zain / Communicator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.