Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Ghanaian Movies On The Rise. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ghanaian Movies On The Rise. (820 Views)

Ghanaian Movies Banned In Nigeria Over Excessive Nudity And Idecency…” / Ghanaian Movies Banned In Nigeria / Download American movies on laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Movies On The Rise. by Daxbiz(m): 12:07am On Aug 21, 2008
Ghanaian movies on the Rise. Watch trailer of the latest blockbuster from the ghanaian movie industry "AGONY OF THE CHRIST" on youtube.com. Just google "Agony of the christ majid". Get tantalized. Tell the house what you think. As for me, I am too impressed. This movie is going to clear all the AMAA Awards next year.
Re: Ghanaian Movies On The Rise. by terryboob(m): 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2008
watever , u know what i don't give a monkey .because why did they use mixed race guy that kind of look like white people,  on the other hand if they wants to use devil to take part in the movies , i reckon is going be definitely black person, like what 2-pac says i believe in black jesus,  bullshit
Re: Ghanaian Movies On The Rise. by Daxbiz(m): 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2008
I agree with u. But then must we discriminate against one another based on skin colour? we got the best man for the job. if you think you can do better don't hesitate to call +233245960498.
And for your information, most of the stars are black in complexion except for a few like Majid Michel, Van Vicker, and Nadia Buari. If you know any other, please tell us.

(1) (Reply)

5mins B4 Your Dstv Starts Showing / Seems Like Nollywood Films Are Improving / Naija And The Big Brother Africa Iv Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.