Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1238734 members, 1651952 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 April 2014 at 10:41 PM

Welcome, New Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Welcome, New Nairalanders (35660 Views)

Let All New Nairalanders Post Their comment Here... (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Damaker1: 12:51am On Jan 10, 2012
Am new,am very deadly @ rap,am fair,tall,red lips,black eyes,big nose,well built in body terms etc.am appy 2 b here, i guess, [|\/|],
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by navo147: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2012
Am new too.femi was d name and him is 29 ages.thank and all bless
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Lizzylois(f): 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2012
Hi nairalanders.am new in here.my name Ȋ̝̊̅§ Oluwabunmi am 24.wldnt mind makin new friends here.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Ayiba boatswain: 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2012
Am new in nairalanders i am AYIBA .B.ALFRED live in yenagoa Bayelsa state,i need some one to put me through on how to use the site.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by WinkWrld: 10:47am On Jan 24, 2012
Dear Niaralanders, One of our friend's and member is currently in Nigerian Idol competition,, Pls, lets vote for him
Name: STEPHEN ONOCHIE
TEXT 525 to 33680 from any network in Nigeria.
Voting ends tomorrow midnight

He was actually the best performer: Watch him on youtube below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y4Qq-0ddFE&t=11s
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Freeopod(m): 10:03am On Jan 25, 2012
I need help good people of nairaland,i can't view nairaland pictures on my blackberry! Can someone tell me how to solve d problem
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by adebayo201: 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2012
Freeopod:

I need help good people of nairaland,i can't view nairaland pictures on my blackberry! Can someone tell me how to solve d problem

meet moderators undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Freeopod(m): 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2012
Who and wia r they?
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by adebayo201: 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2012
Freeopod:

Who and wia r they?

check the top of dz post u wil c deir name undecided
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Freeopod(m): 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2012
Thanx! I aprci8 but  ‎​ can't find anyname at the top of d post!

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Garnyangel: 3:29am On Jan 30, 2012
Hi. Am also new here and I find nairaland members very interesting. The comments on the various topics are also very enlightening and educating. How do I search for friends? Also,how do I update my profile from time to time. Thanks
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by buberchic: 11:11am On Jan 30, 2012
Hi. I'm twenty three and I live in lagos. Am also new to nairaland. It's been cool here. Thumbs up!
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by 1stKlass(f): 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2012
Ah heh, this has been the thread I have been looking for!!!!, Hey Nairalanders, I found this forum late last night when my sister and I were reading articles online, we stayed up til like 4am reading some of the posts here laughing and crying at some of the most hilarious things I have ever read. Anyway, today I decided to register, and for the most part, the welcome has been warm. I made the mistake of posting a *hello* thread over in the Romance section as I hadnt seen that there was a general section or indeed this welcome thread. If a moderator is around please feel free to remove that thread or merge it or whatever. It was a thread like this that I had been looking for anyway. Thanks smiley

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by saduwa2: 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2012
Hello ppl. I am glad to be here. I look forward to having a good time out here.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by opcy: 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2012
Opcy is my name,am new on nairaland,pls how does it work?
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Toks78: 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2012
Hi,everyone am new here although i had been reading so many educative,inspiring topics on the site,now that am a bonafide member how do i contribute my quota to all this wonderful discussions?someone pls lead me through pls!!!
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by adebayo201: 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2012
1stKlass:

Ah heh, this has been the thread I have been looking for!!!!, Hey Nairalanders, I found this forum late last night when my sister and I were reading articles online, we stayed up til like 4am reading some of the posts here laughing and crying at some of the most hilarious things I have ever read. Anyway, today I decided to register, and for the most part, the welcome has been warm. I made the mistake of posting a *hello* thread over in the Romance section as I hadnt seen that there was a general section or indeed this welcome thread. If a moderator is around please feel free to remove that thread or merge it or whatever. It was a thread like this that I had been looking for anyway. Thanks smiley

grin
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by ~vicky~: 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2012
hi every1 am new here , pls how do i make friends and update smiley
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by adebayo201: 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2012
Toks78:

Hi,everyone am new here although i had been reading so many educative,inspiring topics on the site,now that am a bonafide member how do i contribute my quota to all this wonderful discussions?someone pls lead me through pls!!!
~vicky~:

hi every1 am new here , pls how do i make friends and update smiley
contribute where necesary and alwayz b online.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Emeka 7.(m): 10:51am On Feb 11, 2012
To all newbies, Just keep reading your topic of interest and be a part of us by contributing.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by beyola2012: 4:00am On Feb 16, 2012
Hey guys, i need serious help getting information on nigeria tobacco industry. I'm writing a dissertation in supply chain integration in the nigerian tobacco industry with a case study on British American Tobacco. I really need help with ways i can acquire relevant information in this section. THANKS GUYS
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by allspicebraind: 11:28am On Feb 16, 2012
I'm new here, and will want to get my self used to this platform. your info will be appreciated
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by allspicebraind: 9:34am On Feb 17, 2012
My name is Aderonke people call me Rooney and I am the CEO of

show individuals how to make a miminum of N950 per day
from information marketing business in Nigeria.

I am practically here to teach what i know and
i want to learn more from the people.

Thanks and have some fun while you are here.

Cheers

Adeduro
link hidden
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by adebayo201: 9:33am On Feb 18, 2012
allspicebraind:

My name is Aderonke people call me Rooney and I am the CEO of www.nairablueprint.com

www.nairablueprint.com is an innovative marketing,
business development, web design and
information publishing firm that

show individuals how to make a miminum of N950 per day
from information marketing business in Nigeria.

I am practically here to teach what i know and
i want to learn more from the people.

Cheers

Adeduro
www.nairablueprint.com

u dey spam 4 another person site and u say make we call u rooney. lipsrsealed wu get time to do that abeg waka pass sad
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by hornofafrica: 3:54am On Feb 19, 2012
New user, I'm a Somali born in Australia. Google sent me to this forum, some very interesting discussions I've read here and seems like a vibrant place smiley
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Pankaj11(m): 7:33am On Feb 19, 2012
Hi Every one. My name is Pank. I am also new one here. I love to share my views here with all the forum members.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Obinoscopy(m): 11:04am On Feb 19, 2012
Hi newbie's,

It's a pleasure having you guys. We're enriched by your enlistment. I can guarantee you that you'll gain a lot from us just as we'll gain from you. I can remember vividly (with some feeling of nostalgia I suppose) my first post here as a newbie. But now I'm not just a member but a mod as well! I've learnt a lot from Nairaland and I know you guys will also do the same.

Once again, I say a big welcome to all you newbies
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by wealthyprince(m): 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2012
My name is Oshobukola Olufemi and I am the Owner of
www.pathtowealth.pw
an innovative marketing, business development and information publishing firm that show individuals how to make a money from information marketing business in Nigeria.

I am practically here to teach what i know and i want to learn more from other people.

Cheers

Olufemi O.
www.pathtowealth.pw
www.smstugo.com
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Emeka 7.(m): 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2012
I wonder why people are coming to advertise thier site on another person's site. It doesn't seem reasonable at all, it is spam.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by toyen25: 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2012
My name is orimolade olabisi,i am new nairalander,i like to say hello to the people i met here.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Faymo: 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2012
am new, but please i need help, i have an interview as a network administrator tomorrow and i dont know what to do, please help.

(0) (1) (2) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) / How To Take A Bath Without Using Water! / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.