Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

Welcome, New Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Welcome, New Nairalanders (284983 Views)

Welcome New Nairalanders...mr. Endowed Anambra 2015 Is Here In Town / Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here / Let All New Nairalanders Post Their comment Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by SarahMaria: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2011
Hello leahsarahk,

I am speachless. I am sorry for you. It must be hard. cry
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by ucyman: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2011
am new to the site and i asistance on how to go about
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by emmaoanidu(m): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2011
My name is emmanuel O. saraki Anidu. I live in lagos and I am new to this forum. I would appreciate more information on how to use this site.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by dominique(f): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2011
welcome newbies smiley
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by TLore(m): 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2011
Yeeh! I never posted here!

Hi, I joined Nairaland like 2mnths ago, just introducn myself sha. I'm a Lagos boy in Unilag.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by healthyyou: 8:04am On Jul 28, 2011
Welcome to all the new members. I'm new too and just getting to know how the community works.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by reelyfamou: 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2011
Hello,

I am new to the forum and would like to know how to post new topics.

Also, I want to kill two birds with one stone - can any one tell me if its safe to live in Badagry.

Thanks.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Laguna: 3:07am On Aug 03, 2011
Hello everyone, I'm new here!
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by murphyaik(m): 4:12am On Aug 03, 2011
am chisom.I to know how to be member of this forum.my email address.is chisomaik@gmail.com.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by havoc37(m): 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2011
Hello Nairalanders, I'm new here!
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 06, 2011
Hmm, didnt know there was a thread like dis anyway sha am also new here smiley
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by CArt(m): 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2011
You are welcome to the new world. grin
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Moduske: 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2011
Hi, am new to nairaland my is moduske, and i am 25 years. I living in lagos. I want to now how to use the nairaland.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by zattiee02: 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2011
Hi everyone i am from the caribbean (Turks and Caicos Islands) I hae always been interested in finding out who i really am after years of questions and searching i recently learned that my ancestors could most likely be from Nigeria we share many of the same culture and even foods. I am dating a man from Nigeria which happened by faith i did not even know he was from Nigeria. Well i am interested in moving to Nigeria at least for 1 year. I want to live a simple life where i can be close to nature. Can anyone please suggest where would be a great place to live where i can learn the culture as well as become closer to nature. I would also like to get married in Nigeria (a triditional marrage) Thanks grin
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by dorkerel: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2011
Am a new member of nairaland n hoping 2 mak new frnds.my name is Dorcas n am 23yrs old,a serving corper in lagos
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by caparini: 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2011
As a new member how cn i upload my pics am caparini
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by thoufiq: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2011
I am also a new nairalander, 19, male and i live in lagos. How do i use this site?
i wnt to also join unilorin group if there is any, cuz i chose unilorin as second choice nd i scored 237 in jamd along wit 75% score in post jamb, plzzzzzzzz help me out cuz i've fallen in luv wit nairaland
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Bifwoli: 5:58am On Aug 21, 2011
I'm brand new here and trying to know how to contact the Mod of travel section (Dis Guy) Please help.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Croatian(m): 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2011
Hello people, as my nickname says, I am Croatian, 

I have never been to Nigeria, but I work with Africans, mostly Nigerians. I loved Africa from the times when Dr. Alban was on the top of music charts, and now even more when I talk to so many good people from Nigeria daily.

I will visit this forum from time to time, to talk to people. And I hope that one day I'll come to visit Nigeria.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by y3mz1(f): 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2011
I am new!
Signed up just over an hour ago. grin
I'm a 20 year old female Nigerian born & currently living in London.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by InesQor(m): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2011
^^^

Welcome Yemzi! smiley
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Jemcaf: 5:23am On Sep 10, 2011
I am new here and happy to be, general assistance needed. They call me ferdinand.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by dam288: 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2011
My name is oluseyi.you can get me thru my email add.(bamgbadedam@yahoo.com)
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by y3mz1(f): 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2011
InesQor:

^^^

Welcome Yemzi! smiley

Thanks smiley

And welcome to all the rest of you newbies!
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nelsunky: 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2011
Hi,am a new member,18 and studies @ futa. How do i use this site?
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by cynthiafred67(f): 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2011
Hi everyone my name is cynthia i am 19 i stay in abuja and I am new here how do i use this site? I really need help,
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by isalegan2: 12:13am On Sep 30, 2011
hmmm. I don't think I was aware of this thread.  Anyway, better late than never.

I wish to welcome myself to Nairaland.  I am married to an NL moderator [size=5pt](Ajanlekoko)[/size] and we have 6 kids. Very dramatic!  wink

thoufiq:

I am also a new nairalander, 19, male and i live in lagos. How do i use this site?
i wnt to also join unilorin group if there is any, cuz i chose unilorin as second choice nd i scored 237 in jamd along wit 75% score in post jamb, plzzzzzzzz help me out cuz i've fallen in luv wit nairaland

The notorious infamous Becomerich, a/k/a Oga or Egbon Musiwa, will be your best link to anything Unilorin related.  Ask around in the Politics section.  Everyone knows him.  smiley

Welcome, kid!

Croatian:

Hello people, as my nickname says, I am Croatian, 

I have never been to Nigeria, but I work with Africans, mostly Nigerians. I loved Africa from the times when Dr. Alban was on the top of music charts, and now even more when I talk to so many good people from Nigeria daily.

I will visit this forum from time to time, to talk to people. And I hope that one day I'll come to visit Nigeria.

You will have a great time with Nigerians, cos we are football-mad, just like Croats!  cool Welcome.

Jemcaf:

I am new here and happy to be, general assistance needed. They call me ferdinand.

I like you already.  grin

Bifwoli.:

I'm brand new here and trying to know how to contact the Mod of travel section (Dis Guy) Please help.

1) Go to the Travel Section; 2) violate the rules; 3) Dis Guy will temp ban you and send you a mean message - "shape up or ship out."  He's a tough nut.  I'm just guessing sha; he was on my arse for months cos my thread was in the wrong section - I still suspect he is responsible for it getting moved. Twice!

zattiee02:

Hi everyone i am from the caribbean (Turks and Caicos Islands) I hae always been interested in finding out who i really am after years of questions and searching i recently learned that my ancestors could most likely be from Nigeria we share many of the same culture and even foods. I am dating a man from Nigeria which happened by faith i did not even know he was from Nigeria. Well i am interested in moving to Nigeria at least for 1 year. I want to live a simple life where i can be close to nature. Can anyone please suggest where would be a great place to live where i can learn the culture as well as become closer to nature. I would also like to get married in Nigeria (a triditional marrage) Thanks grin

Culture section is where you want to be. Avoid the Romance section. The people there are crazy and bitter and are anti-romance and anti-love.  They'll tell you your Nigerian boyfriend doesn't really love you and that he will get his pali/papers/green card and then use you for money rituals.  Lies.  They've watched too many silly movies and drank too much ogogoro.  "Ogogoro," that's like the local moonshine.  See. . . you're learning already.  Also, you should avoid the Family Section.  lipsrsealed

reelyfamou:

Hello,

I am new to the forum and would like to know how to post new topics.

Also, I want to kill two birds with one stone - can any one tell me if its safe to live in Badagry.

Thanks.

You're gonna need to rephrase that, before I can help you.  Sorry.

:::Wow, I am really good at this.  cool I should be part of the Welcoming Committeee. Seriously.:::
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Tosinville(m): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2011
I am new on Nairaland, how do i use this site?
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by isalegan2: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2011
grin grin grin

Correction on my earlier post: I actually posted in here before, almost 2 years ago. lol.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by kurtisomo: 8:45am On Oct 05, 2011
Hi everyone.i am new here.kurtis Omonigho is the name.from Delta but live in Benin.I thank God that i discover this site.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Debokan: 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2011
How do I exit nairaland mobile version so I can view desktop version on my phone?
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by BLECINS(f): 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2011
My name is Blessing. I'm relatively new in Nairaland, "so far so good" . Nairaland has really enlightened me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (69) (Reply)

A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) / How Illuminati Killed Mandela / 03-12-09 | L1/l2/l3 Http Proxies (2001)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.