Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,054 members, 7,825,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Causes Of Business Failure - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Causes Of Business Failure (915 Views)

Causes Of Stretch Marks And Natural Skincare Cure / What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 100K Dat Will Generate At Least 20k Monthy? / Overcoming Business Failure- My Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Business Failure by 2marto: 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2008
Not every CEO or entrepreneurs likes it when there businesses fail.Research reveals that over 60% of new start ups fails within first five year of operation.

Busines failures always have bad effects resulting in loss of employement, loss of income and all the attendant difficulties.

However, research also revealed tht most business failures could have been avoided if adequate steps were taken both before starting and subsequently.

Businesses fails becuase of inadequate market research, poor marketing strategy, lack of proper accounting and internal control system, poor proceess documenation and procedure defects, sharp practices, failure to register businesses,lack of a workable business plan/feasibility study, poor staffing and lack of effectice communication among others.

Hoever, in other to curb these dilemas, Focus Business Solutions(SME advisory unit) is offering consulting service to businesses that are defficient in the bove details.We'l help you put together adequate system, prepare neccessary accounst, carry out internal audit and process improvements aimed at enhancing the success of your business.

Why wait, its easy, contact us quick and take advantage.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Link To Mtn Or Glo. I Have A Business Idea To Sell. / Have Business Ideas In Abuja ? Contact Me / Email Marketing,get Access To Over 1million Nigerians Email Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.