Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Overcoming Business Failure- My Way - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Overcoming Business Failure- My Way (663 Views)

Overcoming The Obstacles In Your Business / Overcoming Recession Through Real Estate Business / Causes Of Business Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Overcoming Business Failure- My Way by DrIbidapo(m): 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2008
Hello Dear,
Today signals one of the lowest points in my life and I want to let you  into my personal world. Sometimes in today's world, we face down moments and days that all seems bleak. Even the most successful of us face these days and we just have to plough ahead. This is the hope that we have in being Believers in the God who created the heavens and the earth. Today, I botched up a presentation that I had over a year to prepare for. I could see disappointment written over the faces of the assessors. I was embarrassed myself but I realise that every failure is an opportunity to bounce back up. No one is a failure until s/he has decided not to get back up again. I have the opportunity to get back on track and I have decided to take it and use it.

There is an analogue even in the world of business. If you want to double your success rate, double your failure rate. There's a world of opportunity out there for you in business, in career and also in your professional and family life. Do not let your failures of today to stop you. Be strong, be bold and keep on keeping on. Remember these words, Nobody has it easy. Nobody. Even the president of this great Nation doesn't. I want you to believe that whatever difficulty you are going through presently will soon be over. Tomorrow will break forth Brightness on you. Don't give up. you are more powerful than you really think you are.

Your friend and menthor

Dr Ibidapo Agunbiade.
                                        www.dapoagunbiade..com

Dr. Ibidapo Agunbiade is West Africa's expert on Business and Entreprise Development. He resides with his family in Lagos, Nigeria  and can be reached for speaking engagements on 234-8035693658, 234-7094084776 or visit his personal  blog www.dapoagunbiade@.com

(1) (Reply)

Send Free Business Sms To Your Contacts / Buy Your Liberty Reserve At A Very Low Rate N139 Per Dollar / Head Tie Supplier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.