Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,451 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

How Do I Register My Company with CAC? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Register My Company with CAC? (2665 Views)

How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k / 5 Star Global - My Company Start-up Diary / How Much Does It Cost To Register A Company With CAC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Register My Company with CAC? by cosby(m): 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2008
how do i register my company with CAC?
Re: How Do I Register My Company with CAC? by cosby(m): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2008
how much?
Re: How Do I Register My Company with CAC? by lawyer(m): 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2008
Readthis topic and after that get back to me privately https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-162152.0.html

Cheers!
Re: How Do I Register My Company with CAC? by Hardar4lag(m): 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2008
is 100, 000 thousand naira
Re: How Do I Register My Company with CAC? by ZinoBen: 12:13am On Aug 27, 2008
na wah o!
Re: How Do I Register My Company with CAC? by lawyer(m): 12:21am On Aug 27, 2008
Hardar4lag:

is 100, 000 thousand naira

@Hardar4lag

Why do you intend to cheat people? This is a forum to educate one another and help each other out. What are you registering for N100,000? A company limited by shares with a basic share capital of N1 Million naira can be registered for N65,000 including attorney fees.

Why then did you say N100,000? I don't think your being kind and honest to the folks here on nairaland and you should purge yourself off this make money at all cost schemes. While you might need another person's help on nairaland someday, do you now expect that person to reap you off because your ignorant about certain things and professions?

If you meet outsiders or road side clients, you are at liberty to charge a billion naira for all i care but definately not in a forum where we all educate and help ourselves grow in our various businesses.

Please be advised to govern yourself accordingly lest i report you to the moderator for attempting to scam people. angry
Re: How Do I Register My Company with CAC? by nairarules: 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2008
you can register an enterprise at the rate of 5,000 while a LTD for 65k
Re: How Do I Register My Company with CAC? by Hardar4lag(m): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2008
I have calculated both the Transportation and my own money everything and mind you i not the one to do it is my Lawyer so don't be too talkative if u fighting for your own interest
Re: How Do I Register My Company with CAC? by lawyer(m): 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2008
Hardar4lag:

I have calculated both the Transportation and my own money everything and mind you i not the one to do it is my Lawyer so don't be too talkative if u fighting for your own interest

How hilarious. grin

One minute your saying you have calculated both the transportation and your own money and later you said your not the one to do it, because it is your lawyer.

Which are are we to believe now?

Why dont you let your lawyer come out and proffer a better and cheaper way of registering a company instead of you holding brief for something you dont do and do not know about! wink
Re: How Do I Register My Company with CAC? by ewealths(m): 5:41am On Aug 28, 2008
name search cost N250 while the actual registration of your business name is less than N5000, you can actually register without the help of a lawyer there is no big deal about this just be bold to go and make enquiry at the nearest CAC OFFICE,thanks.
Re: How Do I Register My Company with CAC? by Pepeye(f): 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2008
If I may help here, think out the name of the business, is it a limited company or just a business name? if its limited company,  what’s the share capital base hmm , who are the shareholders? Who are the directors, what are the objects of the company ie what kind of things are they going into? The amount here depends on the share capital base?

If it’s a business name, its more affordable ….requires a minimal amount to purchase the form, get the passport sized photograph ready,  you can even do it yourself by working into any of CAC branch nearest to you

The professional fees generally depends on a lot of factors ie the disposition of the lawyer you have engaged

Finally there is no much ado about it all
Re: How Do I Register My Company with CAC? by Consultville(m): 7:41am On Jul 18, 2013
Getting your company registered, requires some basic steps, first a name search is conducted to check the availability of the name, this where most people miss it they intend to use common names but even if you like a name and you feel it is very common you can add another distinctive word and the name most likely sails through.

We can help you secure that name
Re: How Do I Register My Company with CAC? by ABAboi: 9:24am On Jul 18, 2013
Go to http://NigeriaFormations.com for online business registration

(1) (Reply)

Curious About This New MTN Bonus Promo,customers To Win A Plane / The Most Common Business Plan Mistakes -- And other Posts from WealthResult.com / Longrich Abuja Stockist C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.