Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Kudos To Samson Siasia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kudos To Samson Siasia (1092 Views)

Full List Of 30 Players Invited To Camp By Samson Siasia For Rio Olympics / Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) / Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kudos To Samson Siasia by wilfred84(m): 9:55am On Aug 23, 2008
helo good partrotic citizen of nigeria, i think will shud give kudos to our indigenous coach samson siasia he has done perfectly well, unlike his counterpart, (SUPER EAGLE OF NIGERIA)
Re: Kudos To Samson Siasia by javalove(m): 11:16am On Aug 23, 2008
yeah he's a great coach. i heared the commentator say that we are the most technical team in the torunament,
Re: Kudos To Samson Siasia by bigfather(m): 11:26am On Aug 23, 2008
Good coach , but he shouldn't replaced okoronkwo. He should have paired anichebe with okoronkwo.
Re: Kudos To Samson Siasia by MrCrackles(m): 11:31am On Aug 23, 2008
big father:

Good coach , but he shouldn't replaced okoronkwo. He should have paired anichebe with okoronkwo.

all this "he should have" is just a load of rubbish!!

for christ's sake, the boys did well and the coaches were tactically spot on

one team had to win and it wasnt nigeria, we won a medal so u guys should be happy!
Re: Kudos To Samson Siasia by bigfather(m): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2008
Brash!:

all this "he should have" is just a load of rubbish!!

for christ's sake, the boys did well and the coaches were tactically spot on

one team had to win and it wasnt nigeria, we won a medal so u guys should be happy!

Am happy the boys did well and they really put up a good fight against those dirty racist but we could have done better if he hadn't changed okoronkwo. The guy was like a thorn in their flesh with the way he was mesmerizing from the wings. Anyway am still proud of the new SUPER EAGLES !
Re: Kudos To Samson Siasia by MrCrackles(m): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2008
@BigFather

I am proud of them too!
Re: Kudos To Samson Siasia by wilfred84(m): 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2008
yeah they really tried but we really missed this guy ogbuke obasi,
Re: Kudos To Samson Siasia by javalove(m): 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2008
proud of him too
Re: Kudos To Samson Siasia by tpia: 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2008
He did well but he should have shown more emotion during the second half. It was almost like he'd given up, from watching his face. He was too calm, really. Especially compared to the first half, when he was sweating profusely. You could tell he was really fired up then.

Even if the boys were losing, he could still have showed some excitement in order to keep everyone's hopes up.

The Argentinian coach was jumping up and down the whole time as if he was standing on a hot potato.

But everyone did well sha. The heat and humidity might have also exhausted the players.
Re: Kudos To Samson Siasia by MrCrackles(m): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2008
tpia:

He did well but he should have shown more emotion during the second half. It was almost like he'D given up, from watching his face. He was too calm, really.

i dont think there was a problem with him not showing emotion, absolutely nothing wrong

hez not an emotional person, put it that way and it didnt really mean he gave up

i bet his heart was gonna be racing all thru, but he might not show it! grin
Re: Kudos To Samson Siasia by onyinye2(f): 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2008
The Guys the a Hell of a Job. I mean they only gave Argentina ONE goal. Argentina is known for murdering there competition. . . . but not this game. Good job you guys, I am extremely Proud of my country and its players.
Re: Kudos To Samson Siasia by tpia: 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2008
Brash!:

i don't think there was a problem with him not showing emotion, absolutely nothing wrong

hez not an emotional person, put it that way and it didnt really mean he gave up

i bet his heart was going to be racing all through, but he might not show it! grin

Its to keep people's spirits up. Watching him made me kind of apprehensive when I saw he looked like he'D already given up on the match.

Since we don't use mascots, the coach's face is the next best thing.

Anyway, at least we got the silver. cheesy
Re: Kudos To Samson Siasia by MrCrackles(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2008
tpia:

Its to keep people's spirits up. Watching him made me kind of apprehensive when I saw he looked like he'D already given up on the match.

Since we don't use mascots, the coach's face is the next best thing.

Anyway, at least we got the silver. cheesy

haha grin u talk some real funny shit at times!! wink
Re: Kudos To Samson Siasia by ayusman16(m): 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2008
I dont think we took the match to the Argentines rather we played cautious football scared of playing our own games. It would av been a different ball game if we had played with more determination. Just my thots!
Re: Kudos To Samson Siasia by dragnet: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2008
I wonder what happens to Siasia after this. . .is he gona be posted to the golden eaglets or
Re: Kudos To Samson Siasia by 9ja4eva: 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2008
Proud of him

He is the best

Bravo Coach
Re: Kudos To Samson Siasia by kayality: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2008
am pround of him too.god bless him,the boys,we too and nigeria
Re: Kudos To Samson Siasia by wilfred84(m): 10:33am On Aug 25, 2008
I think nigeria need to promote this guyz to our national team and forget the likes of Yakubu, Yobo, and co dem don chop belleful, make dem give dream team IV chance make dem showcase their talent too,
Re: Kudos To Samson Siasia by uchetobi(f): 11:06am On Aug 25, 2008
3 gbosas for him gbosa! gbosa! gbosa!
Re: Kudos To Samson Siasia by wilfred84(m): 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2008
Yeah thats the man of the people, carry go jo Samson Siasia

Re: Kudos To Samson Siasia by tunslala(m): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2008
@wifred84

which kudos are u talking about,

siasia or what,

i don't think you know what you are saying man wilfred84 or what do you call your self you better find another question,

please
Re: Kudos To Samson Siasia by shilling(f): 8:55am On Aug 26, 2008
A round of applause for Mr Samson Siasia. He's done well
Re: Kudos To Samson Siasia by tunslala(m): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2008
@tunslala, u dey craaaaaaaaaaaze for yansh, devil hammer u there
Re: Kudos To Samson Siasia by bgees(m): 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2008
yes, he is great indeed. now , he needs exposure.
Re: Kudos To Samson Siasia by wilfred84(m): 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2008
@tunslala, u dey crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze for yansh, devil hammer u there, u think say na fools like u we they expect to con share opinion for here.
Re: Kudos To Samson Siasia by tunslala(m): 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2008
@wilfred

(1) (Reply)

Argentina Coach Under Fire For Loosing To Nigeria In A Friendly Match / Nigeria Vs Argentina On 6th September: Who Will Win? / International Friendly - FULLTIME: EGYPT 3-2 NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.