Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Travel By Container Via Ship? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Travel By Container Via Ship? (1522 Views)

When You Hear That Your Container Has Been Seized / Nairalanders Please How Did This Egg Enter This Container? / See What A Nairalander Saw Inside A ''sardine'' Container (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel By Container Via Ship? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2008
Please i want to know whether there is a way to enter into a ship via a container either heading to europe or usa. I know nigeria do some exports, anyway to travel through a container. Please someone with a successful end-means through this way should please brief. So i can see whether I'm going to succeed this way. People that want to joke should please divert to the jokes section and those without any useful idea should also please stay off. I need only useful infos.
Re: Travel By Container Via Ship? by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 24, 2008
Re: Travel By Container Via Ship? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2008
LMAO! cheesy grin
Re: Travel By Container Via Ship? by SeanT21(f): 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2008
I am sorry I just can't help it. LMAO!!!
Re: Travel By Container Via Ship? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2008
Taylor, any alternative suggestions? grin
Re: Travel By Container Via Ship? by rachiwise(f): 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2008
Please i want to know whether there is a way to enter into a ship via a container either heading to europe or usa. I know nigeria do some exports, anyway to travel through a container. Please someone with a successful end-means through this way should please brief. So i can see whether I'm going to succeed this way. People that want to joke should please divert to the jokes section and those without any useful idea should also please stay off. I need only useful infos

Omo dont let me lie to you ehn,u will just kill urself if u go in a container oo.How do u hope to breathe in a container??will u carry oxygen tank with you or whatlook to be sincere to you ehn,i dont think you will get any answers here because i want to believe that nairalanders are not so desperate to be crazy enough to leave their Fatherland in a conatiner all in the name of going abroad.

U can ask in another forum not nairaland shocked

All the best in your quest !!!
Re: Travel By Container Via Ship? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2008
bigmodo:

Please i want to know whether there is a way to enter into a ship via a container either heading to europe or usa. I know nigeria do some exports, anyway to travel through a container. Please someone with a successful end-means through this way should please brief. So i can see whether I'm going to succeed this way. People that want to joke should please divert to the jokes section and those without any useful idea should also please stay off. I need only useful infos.

I was wondering whether one could travel through a luggage. I meant as in i enter into a luggage, a hole would be made through the bag for breathing. Will it be possible to travel through this means?

hi everyone, please i want to travel to usa. I want to travel from nigeria to guatemala and after that i will move from there to mexico and into usa. I know the risks involve but i am ready to go into america or die trying. Anyone have any guides for me.Nigeria-Guatemala-Mexico-USA  - NG-MU Plan

I am looking for nigerians or foreigners abroad that are looking for a husband. I am open and if anyone wants to marry me, its fast and easy. The criteria is that you must reside in western europe or in u.s.a, have a job, anything other than that you are disqualified. Please if you fell into any of those categories, contact me asap. Thanks for reading. If you need details about me, mail me to get the full info . bigmodo(at)gmail.com

Could anyone shade light on how to travel from nigeria-niger-libya and into europe, or from nigeria-benin-senegal and into spain. Please i need a safer way to go around this, i am also ready to take a dangerous way if that is the only option. Varieties of opinion will be welcomed

Having read through all your posts, I don't know if I should laugh at you or cry with you. You said you have B. Chem, meaning you are a university graduate. There are so many things you can do in Nigeria if you are not the lazy type.

What beats me is why you are so desperate to leave the shores of Nigeria. If at all you succeed in travelling abroad through one of your silly plans, you will end up going to prison. This is not a curse, but by the time the harsh reality of life abroad dawns on you and you realize there ain't no dollars to pick on the main road, desperation will set in again and since you appear to be a ''get rich or die trying person'', crime will be your next option.

If you are not careful, the desperation in your posts will make it difficult or impossible for people to help you. I'm not against your crying out loud for help, just do it in a better way.
Re: Travel By Container Via Ship? by SeanT21(f): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2008
SeanT21:

I am sorry I just can't help it. LMAO!!!

UMMM, NO!!! Cant think of none
Re: Travel By Container Via Ship? by agaba123(m): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2008
na wa ooo
Re: Travel By Container Via Ship? by ty4real(m): 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2008
candy:

Having read through all your posts, I don't know if I should laugh at you or cry with you. You said you have B. Chem, meaning you are a university graduate. There are so many things you can do in Nigeria if you are not the lazy type.  

What beats me is why you are so desperate to leave the shores of Nigeria. If at all you succeed in travelling abroad through one of your silly plans, you will end up going to prison. These is not a curse, but by the time the harsh reality of life abroad dawns on you and you realize there ain't no dollars to pick on the main road, desperation will set in again and since you appear to be a ''get rich or die trying person'', crime will be your next option.

If you are not careful, the desperation in your posts will make it difficult or impossible for people to help you. I'm not against your crying out loud for help, just do it in a better way.

Gbam,you nailed the thing straight grin grin grin grin!Money i.e dollars,pounds,euros,dont get picked on the ground,you work hard for it here mate!I wonder where Nigerians got this notion that everything comes so easy here!Even in Buckingham,White house,the Rich also cry ohhh!

@Bigmodo!
I have nofin to say to you but I will say this God have mercy on you before it is too late!
Re: Travel By Container Via Ship? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2008
candy:

What beats me is why you are so desperate to leave the shores of Nigeria. If at all you succeed in travelling abroad through one of your silly plans, you will end up going to prison. This is not a curse, but by the time the harsh reality of life abroad dawns on you and you realize there ain't no dollars to pick on the main road, desperation will set in again and since you appear to be a ''get rich or die trying person'', crime will be your next option.

@ Candy - While the poster seems to be desperate, i would like to comment on your statement "What beats me is why you are so desperate to leave the shores of Nigeria" Trust me, there are 1 billion reasons why Nigerians should be desperate to leave. Robbery, 1-0-0 meal plans, no shelter, water, river niger on highways, power holding, the list is long. Several Engineers (the lucky few out of over a million unemployed graduates) are employed in banks. I even heard of a Medical Doctor that works in a bank, need i say more.

@Poster - The only advice i have for you and anyone who decides to travel abroad is to do it LEGALLY. Obtain a visa before entering any country. As for the U.S, if you enter as an undocumented alien, which most of these mexicans that flood houston do, u will regret it because you will be a servant for the rest of your life. Once you enter illegally without a visa, you will NOT be able to establish residency of any sort in the states. You will have to live on paychecks and may resort to conning other people (yahoo yahoo),
Re: Travel By Container Via Ship? by KarmaMod(f): 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2008
This is the same guy that wonders why girls dont take him seriously.

You cant join them in Aba and make predictable nOllywood movies or something?
Re: Travel By Container Via Ship? by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 25, 2008
A-town:

@ Candy - While the poster seems to be desperate, i would like to comment on your statement "What beats me is why you are so desperate to leave the shores of Nigeria" Trust me, there are 1 billion reasons why Nigerians should be desperate to leave. Robbery, 1-0-0 meal plans, no shelter, water, river niger on highways, power holding, the list is long. Several Engineers (the lucky few out of over a million unemployed graduates) are employed in banks. I even heard of a Medical Doctor that works in a bank, need i say more.

I understand your point; it’s just that this guy appears to be too desperate. His ''I can't make it Nigeria'' mentality is driving him nuts and if he's not checked, he might try something silly or worse still, give other desperate Nigerians loony ideas.

KarmaMod:

You can't join them in Aba and make predictable nOllywood movies or something?
I wonder o smiley
Re: Travel By Container Via Ship? by bomata: 11:02am On Aug 25, 2008
NAIRALANDERS!!!

I mean this guy is desperate oh!may be someone that can help him should help,it is this same bigmodo that post these:

Help Me Connect A Girl In Order To Travel Nairaland

When I Leave, Am No Longer A Naija Boy But A Black American

Could anyone shade light on how to travel from nigeria-niger-libya and into europe, or from nigeria-benin-
senegal and into spain. Please i need a safer way to go around this, i am also ready to take a dangerous way if that is the only option. Varieties of opinion will be welcomed.

I was wondering whether one could travel through a luggage. I meant as in i enter into a luggage, a hole would be made through the bag for breathing. Will it be possible to travel through this

please house,

HELP FOR BIGMODO TO TRAVEL CAMPAIGN
Re: Travel By Container Via Ship? by demjohn(m): 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2008
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]BIG MODO , You can start you processing from some part of africa like egypt,and i can assure you that your movement from cairo to egyppt is guarantee,but you must be ready to pay the bill,for people thhat are desprrately for travelling just get out of your country first,so if you are interested you can call me now[08053227946] coz am leaving country soonest
Re: Travel By Container Via Ship? by Omonla(f): 5:49am On Aug 27, 2008
bigmodo:

You have got to be kidding.
@ Bigmodo, your previous posts appeared to be jokes until the threads kept coming with the same theme.

Not to belittle, but I suggest you buy, borrow or steal some IQ with immediate effect.

Do you consider these 'plans' through before seeking suggestions? Others may find you to be a comic relief on this board, but you need to calm down and make plans that are actually achievable.

Has my info been useful so far?
Re: Travel By Container Via Ship? by blackspade(m): 7:39am On Aug 27, 2008
NO don't do it brotha! shocked If you enter a ship container hoping to end up in America or Europe, you will most likely suffocate! There have been numerous Chinese who've tried to enter America through the same plan, and they have a 2 out of 10 chance of survival! Please, immigrate a safer way! cool
Re: Travel By Container Via Ship? by bollyaddy: 8:05am On Jan 05, 2009
You mean you are still in Nigeria
Re: Travel By Container Via Ship? by dyabman(m): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2009
@ Poster

If u see way , pls contact me too , im also interested also,
Re: Travel By Container Via Ship? by romsky: 9:33am On Jan 05, 2009
birds of a feather
Re: Travel By Container Via Ship? by dyabman(m): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2009
repile together
Re: Travel By Container Via Ship? by romsky: 9:43am On Jan 05, 2009
Olodo
Re: Travel By Container Via Ship? by dyabman(m): 9:45am On Jan 05, 2009
oloko grin
Re: Travel By Container Via Ship? by romsky: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2009
chei u don brush 2day
efrywia just dey smell lyk s**k away angry
Re: Travel By Container Via Ship? by dyabman(m): 10:26am On Jan 05, 2009
the smell; smell reach there, ehn? i know no wetin concern u now with my beautiful teeth
Re: Travel By Container Via Ship? by romsky: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2009
ow e no go disturb me wen efrywia dey smell lyk say shit spill 4 ground
Re: Travel By Container Via Ship? by dyabman(m): 10:45am On Jan 05, 2009
watever
Re: Travel By Container Via Ship? by romsky: 11:14am On Jan 05, 2009
whereva
Re: Travel By Container Via Ship? by dyabman(m): 11:16am On Jan 05, 2009
chai , na wa ooooo
Re: Travel By Container Via Ship? by Gabry(f): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2009
hmmm@!! angry
Re: Travel By Container Via Ship? by spenchuks(m): 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2009
bigmojo, i have an advice which i dont know if it will be useful to u.

u can go the jonah way, that is, go make shark swallow u. who knows,

maybe the shark will head straight to America in the next 3 days grin

and the 2nd suggestion is. . .

i have one mallam friend who deals on this jazz for disappear (maganin pachewa)

u can disappear and take urself to America within 2 minutes. that one is only 30 naira grin

i hope u my suggestions are useful to u wink
Re: Travel By Container Via Ship? by joyAA(f): 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2009
, but this is the jokes section

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Buy Your Condom / The Suicide / Bid For This Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.