Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga (72470 Views)

Official Italian Serie A Fans Thread / Athletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona : Spanish Super Cup (4 - 0) On 14th August 2015 / Barcelona May Join France Ligue-1 If Catalunya Gets Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by mukina2: 12:28am On Dec 01, 2008
Italian Serie A - Sun 30th

Atalanta  2 - 0 Lazio
54'Valdes  
68' Sergio Floccari

Cagliari  1 - 0 Sampdoria
48'Neves Capucho Jeda 

Genoa       1 - 1 Bologna
55' Giuseppe Sculli    63' Marco Di Vaio

Inter Milan  2 - 1 Napoli
16' Ivan Cordoba      36'Ezequiel Lavezzi  
24' Sulley Muntar

Roma  1 - 0 Fiorentina
59'Francesco Totti 

Siena  1 - 0 Torino
19' Massimo Maccarone 

Udinese  0 - 1 Chievo Verona
                   87' Felipeog

Palermo 3 - 1 AC Milan
50' Fabrizio Miccoli 83' Ronaldinhopen
59' Edison Cavani
80' Fabio Simplicio
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by mukina2: 12:36am On Dec 01, 2008
German Bundesliga - Sun 30th

Borussia Dortmund 0 - 0 VfL Wolfsburg

VfB Stuttgart 2 - 0 Schalke 04
79' Jan Simak
83' Mario Gomez

VfL Bochum 1 - 1 Hamburg SV
39'Stanislav Sestak 70'Ivica Oilc
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by mukina2: 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2008
French Ligue 1 - Sun 30th

AS Nancy Lorraine 1 - 2 St Etienne
75'Issiar Dia 9'Paulo Machado
43' David Gigliotti

Toulouse 0 - 0 Marseille

Rennes 1 - 0 PSG
45'Bruno Cheyrou
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by mukina2: 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2008
Dutch Eredivisie - Sun 30th

Ajax Amsterdam 1 - 1 FC Utrecht
61'Miralem Sulejmani 35' Sander Keller

Vitesse Arnhem 1 - 1 Feyenoord Rotterdam
77'Paul Verhaegh 3' Roy Makaay

NEC Nijmegen 6 - 1 FC Volendam
9'Lasse Schöne 77'Gerson Sheotahul
14'Ramon Zomer
16'Jhonny van Beukering
39'Saidi Ntibazonkiza
42'Jhonny van Beukering
63' Lasse Schöne

Sparta Rotterdam 4 - 0 NAC Breda
22'Arne Slot
29'Rydell Poepon
42'Rydell Poepon
67'Kevin Strootman
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by mukina2: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2008
Portuguese Liga - Sun 30th

Paços de Ferreira 1 - 0 Estrela Amadora
80' Mobido William

Trofense 2 - 0 Rio Ave
62' Pedro Pinheiro
82' Valdomiro

Braga 1 - 0 CD Nacional de Madeira
27' Matheus

Sporting Lisbon 2 - 0 Guimaraes
8' Hélder Postiga
21' Liedson
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by 4Play(m): 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2008
It seems Jose might run away with the title after all.

I didn't see how Juve could have challenged with Ranieri at the helm. Some of the signings - Poulsen, Thiago and Mellberg - left a lot to be desired. Why did he even let Nocerino leave?

Milan. . . when you sign Senderos, you are as good as giving up on any title ambitions. Should have gotten quality centre-halfs instead of making do with Bonera and Kaladze.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2008
You need to see the way Palermo blew them off the pack yesterday.

If not for Messiah Dinho who bails them lots of times This season(Portsmouth, Braga, Inter etc) would have been worse.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by 4Play(m): 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2008
I think they could have used the money they spent on Ronaldinho to strengthen the defence. They had Inzaghi, Pato, Borriello and Gilardino(shouldn't have let him go), they could have easily signed the likes of Santacroce or Barzagli - they are not necessarily world-class but they could do a good job in the centre of defence.

I just want someone to offer competition to Inter. They have become my most hated team like Lippi's Juve.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by lailai2(m): 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2008
they needed ronaldinho just like they need centre backs too
gilardino was wack in milan, only a transfer coulda saved his soul, ancelotti is jst so stubborn with d defence, dependin on d same players for decades,
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by 4Play(m): 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2008
You can't compare the quality they had in attack to what they have for central-defence. Dinho is shadow of his former self, never mind that he chips in with goals - he did that even for Barca when he wasn't on form.

Has anyone seen that Hamsyk? The guy looks very good but it seems Inter are probably going to get him.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by lailai2(m): 11:43pm On Dec 01, 2008
they needed a major overhaul, that i'll agree with
d defence is really terrible
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2008
Ronaldinho is still as good as ever but the Support cast is weak. Without his goals God knows where Milan would be right now.
They bought him to score and create goals and He has been doing just that.

The defence needs to be overhauled
Hamsik would be foolish to go to Inter cos the place is overcrowded. Have you thot of Balotelli, Adriano, Cruz, Stankovic, QUARESMA, Crespo, Nsofor, Mancini, Zlatan, Jimenez, Figo, Acquafresca and David Suazo (The last 2 on loan) fight for
3-4 spots and Hamsik now joins the fray
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by 4Play(m): 12:02am On Dec 02, 2008
The guy is a midfielder, so most of those guys you mentioned are not in direct competition. Even then, I think Jose wants to recreate the 4-3-3 formation he had at Chelsea with 2 wingers flanking the sole striker, so Hamsik's versatility will come in handy.

Milan needed to spend their money wisely. I don't see attack as their key problem. Some people were saying it's Milan's slow build up that meant Gila didn't perform but that hasn't harmed Pippo.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 12:30am On Dec 02, 2008
Hamsik pairs Lavezzi in front for Napoli.
You know the way a playmaker Number 10 is deployed as a support striker in Italy, Zola, Delpiero, Totti, Kaka etc.
I have not included the grafters in my list people like Vieira, Muntari, Cambiasso and Dacourt.
That is like 17 player fighting for 6 position (except the defence and GK) Zlatans position and Muntari is almost guaranteed. So 14 players fighting for 4 positions.

Mourinho would never waste his time with a playmaker (10) He would send you to play as a support striker or go on the wings. Deco had to support Derlei/ McCarthy in Porto, Joe Cole went to the wings,

Hamsik would battle guys like Mancini, Figo, Quaresma, Jimenez, Stankovic, Acquafresca,
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Ibime(m): 12:33am On Dec 02, 2008
Nah. . . . Hamsik is a midfielder man. . . .
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 12:37am On Dec 02, 2008
@ ibime,
Read this
Hamsik pairs Lavezzi in front for Napoli.
You know the way a playmaker Number 10 is deployed as a support striker in Italy, Zola, Delpiero, Totti, Kaka etc.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Ibime(m): 1:12am On Dec 02, 2008
Its just a temporary something, just like Gerrard would partner Torres upfront.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by lailai2(m): 1:41am On Dec 02, 2008
hamsik is a midfielder, a box to box one
napoli play lavezzi - zalayeta usually or denis

a box to box midfielder won't hurt inter like another forward but i still think inter is filled to the brim
even in midfield they still hav zanetti, stankovic, viera, dacourt, cambiasso, muntari
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 2:55am On Dec 02, 2008
Hamsik can drop behind to accomodate strikers
Like Totti would do for Montella, Delvecchio, and Batistuta,
Like Delpiero would for Ravanelli and Vialli,
Like Kaka would for Crespo and Shevchenko.
But in the Ultra defensive seria A Most teams cant afford to play 2 Strikers so they would rather use the playmaker as the support striker.

You know Benitez is a defensive coach that was why he imported the idea Just Like He paired Aimar (Playmaker) with Carew or this Brazilian guy formerly in Betis
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by lailai2(m): 8:59am On Dec 02, 2008
dayokanu:

Hamsik can drop behind to accomodate strikers
Like Totti would do for Montella, Delvecchio, and Batistuta,
Like Delpiero would for Ravanelli and Vialli,
Like Kaka would for Crespo and Shevchenko.
But in the Ultra defensive seria A Most teams can't afford to play 2 Strikers so they would rather use the playmaker as the support striker.

You know Benitez is a defensive coach that was why he imported the idea Just Like He paired Aimar (Playmaker) with Carew or this Brazilian guy formerly in Betis

everybody knws all these but hamsik plays as a central midfielder for napoli not as a supporting striker, he has different qualities to totti. del p n co
napoli play with 2 strikers every time
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2008
Exciting UEFA cup action going on

Wolfsburg and Portsmouth have traded 2 goals apiece. Great strike by Mvuemba

Braga 1 Herenveen 1

Villa 1 Zilna 2

Prague 0 Hamburg 1
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2008
Yeepa!!!

David James is a Arrow!!! He just donated a goal to Misimovic
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2008
What a Miss by Dzeko!!!!

kanu brought in to try and salvage the situation

else Portsmouth is out.

Wolfsburg pls Hold on
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2008
Wolfsbug win and Portsmouth is out!!!

With 1 point in 3 games and Wolfsburg with 9 in 3 games!!!

Waoh!!!!!!

Another one bites the dust!!!!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by sage(m): 2:00am On Dec 05, 2008
@ Dayo ur wrong on this one

Hamsik is a pure midfielder like Lampard not in the mold of Totti, Kaka etc

Napoli play a 3-5-2

Santacroce----Canavarro-----Rinuado/Aronica

Maggio------Blasi---------Gargano----------Vitale/Manini

Hamsik

Lavezzi------------Denis/Zalayeta

Ive never seen Hamsik play behind a single striker before

Anyways Napoli is one of the most exciting teams in da world. So much talent. Lavezzi, Denis, Hamsik, Gargano, Maggio and my favourite, the new Nesta Santacroce cheesy.
If they dont sell their players in 2 years they would become one of the teams to beat in Italy and Europe with Russoto coming up too

Watch out 4 Napoli, they might be in da champions league in 2-3 yrs time if any of the top 4 slip up

Meanwhile this year the top 4 would be Inter, Milan, Juve and Roma in dat order. Yeah Roma, coz they are gonna bounce back.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 2:48am On Dec 05, 2008
@Sage,

That role you gave Hamsik have you seen Totti and Kaka played that role?

I have seen totti play behind Delvecchio/Batistuta and Montela

I have seen Kaka pla behind Crespo and Shevchenko in the UCL finals against Liverpool and many other games.

So tell me how he is different.

Totti is a pure midfielder too
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2008
Bayern Hoffenheim
What a miss by Luca toni!!!!!!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2008
Ogbuke and Ze roberto bags a yellow card!!!

Bea
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by lailai2(m): 12:20am On Dec 06, 2008
dayokanu, upon all d noise from d kaizer that u guys will teach hoffenheim a lesson, they balled u guys

and stop that argument about hamsik, comparin hamsik's style to kaka and totti. . ./ . pls
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 3:32am On Dec 06, 2008
Okay they balled us according to you but we won which is what matters more. The win we are now level on points with Hoffenheim and let the race begin now I admit that Hoffenheim are a good side.

Does Kaka and Totti play behind 2 strikers Yes or No
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by lailai2(m): 3:43am On Dec 06, 2008
did u even read my post, i said d kaizer was bragging, i didnt mention anything abt what matters. . . . FYI, i tink bayern will win d league cos f obvious reasons

abt hamsik, u've totally taken another direction, talkin about totti playin behind 2 strikers or not (which was like 5/6 years ago), who's arguin about that?
read your previous posts and correct yourself b4 u start another argument
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by sage(m): 9:05am On Dec 06, 2008
@ Dayo

Interesting march 4u guyz were lucky 2 pull it out. I still have my reservations about the Bosnian gu even though he scored yesterday.I wait till next season 2 see how he does 2 pass judgement.

On the topic of Hamsik

He is not the same as Totti, Kaka or Del Piero. These guyz can play as a Trequartista, a support striker and can also lead the line if need be. Hamsik is not that type of a player

Ive watched Hamsik regularly for a couple of seasons now and he is the same type of all round midfielders like Ballack, Lampard, Fabregas, Xavi etc. He is in that mold.

He is not a Trequartista

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (90) (Reply)

UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 4) On 13th May 2021 / Chelsea Vs Villarreal: UEFA Super Cup - 6 - 5 On Penalties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.