Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

La Mujer De Mi Vida - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / La Mujer De Mi Vida (1593 Views)

Fans Of Lo Que La Vida Mi Robo ..pls Come In Ere / Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo / La Mujer De Mi Vida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

La Mujer De Mi Vida by nwanney: 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2006
please can someone help me with the last episode shown of la mujer de mi vida when the ongoing world cup started. i also need summaries of this movie. i just love the movie. but its like when you are mine overules. but i still need a step by step summary of it.
Re: La Mujer De Mi Vida by thelma2(f): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2006
Hey nwanney am addicted to the series too. guess we have to wait till the world cup is over to continue. the last episode was a repeat of an earlier episode so i think you have not missed much actually. that was where Suzy escaped from the warehouse Fredy kept her after hitting him badly with a stick.

(1) (Reply)

#bbahotshots– DAY 33 Shower Hour – Sheillah, Mr. 256, Macky2, Idris Ellah / The Flash Escape Room. Come in!! / FUNNIEST Chief Zebrudaya Naija Comedy Drama 1980 -naijatube Memories [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.