Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Re:oceanic Bank Interview Abuja. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Re:oceanic Bank Interview Abuja. (784 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re:oceanic Bank Interview Abuja. by nwajide: 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2008
Hi House,

Please does any one know how fast one is contacted after oceanic bank interview and medicals.Had an interview with Oceanic bank on 19th of August 2008,after which I had my medicals.Though we were told that we will hear from the soon.But i want to know how soon it usually is.

Thank you all as you respond.May all your dreams come true.
Re: Re:oceanic Bank Interview Abuja. by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 25, 2008
hi,were u one of those dat wrote the july 20 test at area 11?hw were u contacted and wen,pls do lemme knw.tnx a lot
Re: Re:oceanic Bank Interview Abuja. by nwajide: 10:39am On Aug 25, 2008
Yes, i was among those that wrote the test at Area 11 on Sunday 20th of July 2008.I got the call that I was among those that passed on the saturday the 16th of August asking me to report for an interview on the 19th that is last Tuesday at their office at 112 Aminu Kano Crescent,Abuja with 5 copies of my resume and original credentials.I was there,and was successful at the interview as I was directed to go for my medicals.

We were 10 in number,4 boys and 6 ladies,we were told that only 12 passed the test.The remaining two could not be reached via phone.

Do believe I answered your questions.Meanwhile,who knows how soon one is contacted after medicals,as we were told we will be contacted soon.
Re: Re:oceanic Bank Interview Abuja. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2008
@nwajide
I was also among the 10 that came that day.But what i dont seem to understand is the medicals you just mentioned .When did they call you for medicals?Pls i need to know this cs i have not herad anything from them that relates to medicals.Please you can call me on this number 08060657696.i will appreciate your call.
Re: Re:oceanic Bank Interview Abuja. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2008
Please i need you to call me asap.I know very well that am successful at that interview too like you.Please u can drop your mobile number so i can call you .I am one of the 4 guys you mentioned.When did they call you for medicals?I want to be sure my phone wasnt turned off when they were calling.PLS I NEED UR HELP,PLS CALL ME!!!!!!!!!
Re: Re:oceanic Bank Interview Abuja. by Sesky: 8:06am On Aug 26, 2008
please, those of u that wrote the test, can you give us the test format. the kind of questions you were given and the duration. so that as we are applying, one should know what to prepare for. please be your brother's keepers and God'll bless u
Re: Re:oceanic Bank Interview Abuja. by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 26, 2008
@nwajide
please am still waiting on you .I beg you in the name of God that you should call me asap-08060657696.I sacrificed a lot to have passed the test.
And for my friend,just go find out about test format of kimberly ryan.Just your speed and accuracy are what you need to pass their test
Re: Re:oceanic Bank Interview Abuja. by Sesky: 5:44am On Aug 28, 2008
pls house, does anyone know the test format for kimberly ryan? if you do, kindly let us know by pasting it here or letting us know how to reach you. please, let's help one another. God bless

(1) (Reply)

Lafarge Coming Up On 9/9/08, What To Expect? / Thanks Guys / This Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.