Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Shipping From China To Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping From China To Nigeria (91931 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / FG, China To Fund $5bn Mambilla Power Plant / How Long Does It Take EMS To Deliver Packages From China To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by Ltrust(m): 6:09am On May 24, 2010
Exporting of local commodities has proven a very lucrative business. What if i take you product sourcing, development,assurance,export procedures, registrations & documentations, challenges, financing,packaging, labelling, pricing, research and many more/07033097160. Goodbye.
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by stinirene: 8:03am On Nov 05, 2010
hi all. If anyone who suffered from Bruxism, which means grinding or clenching teeth during sleep. Please come to my store for a visit. we offer medical safe silicone material mouth guard, keep you from grinding at night, protect your teeth well.
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1487471
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by Fogman(m): 9:39am On May 05, 2011
I need info on any company that can hekp make payment for a sample goods in China and also do door delivery or pick up at their office
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by ayodeji1(m): 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2011
i need shippers from china to partner with.08058054334.or send me a mail via okulajadeji@yahoo.com
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by philnone: 3:29pm On May 14, 2012
pls can anybody help me with a reliable company that can ship goods from china to nigeria and intrested person who wants to combine in shipping can aslo contact me. ; philnone2002@yahoo.com, 07032429433.
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by go4value(m): 6:27pm On May 14, 2012
[quote author=OYINBOGOJU]@HUA

YOU ARE A THIEF, YOU CREATED THIS NAME BECAUSE OF YOUR FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES,

WHY ARE YOU USING CHINESE NAME, WHEN YOU ARE A NIGERIAN.

YOUR E-MAIL SELF IS CREATED FOR FRAUD PURPOSES

THE WAY YOU COMPOSE YOUR SENTENCE DOES NOT INDICATE YOU WORK FOR A RELIABLE COMPANY.

ENGLISH + PIDGIN+YORUBA.

BAD GRAMMAR

OLEEEEE

i quite agree with u bro.tx
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by okoji: 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2012
Hello people, please how much is a 20ft container sold in Nigeria. I need one.
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by Gracelite: 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2012
Does any1 knw ronsein plate co. ltd in china
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2012
You can download the free import report here
http://www.smallbusiness.com.ng/importcourse/isvtc.pdf
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by cuju: 1:04am On Oct 08, 2012
racerjc: You may contact us, We are chinese company but also have representative in Nigeria.
We can help you ship your goods from China to any part of the world.
www.afialink.com
info@afialink.com
The website is a sales website not a freight forwarding site.
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by shippingChina: 8:29am On Oct 24, 2012
Hello, this is Danica from Sinotech Logistics Co., Ltd which is a big shipping company in China. Every week we have three flights from China to Logos. If anyone needs shipping service, Please feel free to contact me. My email address: danicazj@sz-sinotech.com
Arctic: I have recently been contemplating buy some goods in China and shipping to Nigeria.

Does anyone know how much it would cost and how long it would take to get to Nigeria. The place seems far away.

Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by tedcutie(f): 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2013
please i need help, need a reliable agent who would cordinate my goods from the factory in china and also ship it down to nigeria for me without no problems.
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by Tayogeorge(m): 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2013
The very first step is to Contact your Free pre-shipping consultant, whose job shall be to guide you through cargo shipping processes from China store to your door step in any part of Nigeria. You’ll be asking your cargo shipping agent questions such as; how much does it Cost to Air Freight from China to Nigeria, how many days does it take to Ship cargo from China to Nigeria, how much is the total cost of shipping from China to Nigeria, details of contact person in China, how many days does it takes to get your goods shipped to you, and many more question that will help you to achieving your entire import goals. You can even request for free one-on-one meeting with him/her. we offer free consuktation service yo all our customers. We are ready to meet them anywhere in Lagos. http://www.valuehandlers.com/#!china-cargo-shipping-processes-/c365 Call Tayo 08032241768 for further inquiry about China cargo shipping and Customs Clearance in Nigeria
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by stpat1(m): 10:57pm On May 06, 2013
Haba, It depends on what you are buying and shipping naa. That's when one can advice on the best option of shipping to for.
especially the weight of what you are shipping and if time is a very important factor
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by bignaira: 11:18pm On May 06, 2013
Do You Want To Import Cheap Goods From China, Usa, Uka, Hongkong e.t.c at the comfort of my home? No Huge Capital, No Traveling, Risk Free.
Then Join us In A one Day Practical Live Training On How To Import Goods Abroad right here In Nigeria With Little Capital.
The Training will feature live tutorial on how to pay for product, how to recive product and how to market the imported products.
strictly for 35 people, first come firt serve, 7 seats left
Date: Saturday May 11 2013
Venue: Antlead Hall, 38 Toyin street, Ikeja Lagos
Time: 10 am
How to Be a participant: go to www.importationbizcoach.com to reserve your seat Now.
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by Kosemanik: 8:46am On May 24, 2013
Pls i want good agent dat can help me get 7' portable satfinder lcd with coloure monitor it look like laptop d model is cy70702. U can contact me on 08058983120 or my email kosemanikazeemkehinde@gmail.com or add me on face book kosemani k kehinde
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by remioshy(f): 8:34am On May 25, 2013
Bigstuff: Hello,
Shipping from China to Lagos Nigeria you are looking at about 30 t0 45 days on the average plus or minus 15 days by sea . If you are looking to import containers would suggest you visit . It is a long flight but may open new opportunities!. It is also important to know what you plan to import . Our company took delivery of 6 containers from China end of 2009 using Nile Dutch shipping Nile for part of the transaction from Shanghai .
With due respect most of the Chinese shipping line companies in our experience are incredibly slow in terms of their internal operations' and procedures to Nigeria compared to say GRIMALDI Shipping line .Your containers may very well be held up in Nigeria if you know what I mean in view of port congestion etc . Spend a bit more time on your research and try and go for clearing agents who are up to speed and know what they are doing .

I hope this is helpful

PENUEL LTD

Hello, pls advice, I want to buy some ladies bags from china, I have found a supplier but I don't know if it will be advisable to do this, the bags are about 1,000 pieces, I live in the uk, I don't know if it will be better to ship to uk and from there to Nigeria or ship directly to Nigeria from china, which one will give me less hassle and cost less, if to ship directly to Nigeria is better, which courier or shipping mode is better considering its not really a lot of stuff. Pls I really need the advice if you know much about this.

Thanks a lot

e mail : info@penueltreasureestates.org.uk

Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by remioshy(f): 8:36am On May 25, 2013
[quote author=remioshy][/quote]
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by remioshy(f): 8:38am On May 25, 2013
Hello, pls advice, I want to buy some ladies bags from china, I have found a supplier but I don't know if it will be advisable to do this, the bags are about 1,000 pieces, I live in the uk, I don't know if it will be better to ship to uk and from there to Nigeria or ship directly to Nigeria from china, which one will give me less hassle and cost less, if to ship directly to Nigeria is better, which courier or shipping mode is better considering its not really a lot of stuff. Pls I really need the advice if you know much about this.

Thanks a lot
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by planet4sure(m): 3:36am On May 26, 2013
Ship to nigeria direct u can use chris vic
Tell the seller to ship to Chrisvicmall China address free and then pay them to ship it to Nigeria for you.

NOTE: make sure u tell him to drop the shipping charges for u.

Chrisvicmall address
China Guangzhou Address
Address:
Room1021,YiFu Trade Market, Guang Yuan
Xi Road, Yuexiu District,Guangzhou ,China
Phone Number: +8613472845181
Office Time: 9a.m - 6p.m (Mon- Sat)China
Time

China Shanghai Address
Address:
Room 503 Building 17,Lane 1, ChangQiao
Qicun, Xuhui District, Shanghai
Phone Number: 008615021388040
Office Time: 9a.m - 6p.m (Mon- Fri)
China Time
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by ib4ola(m): 11:34am On May 26, 2013
I can get these for you call me on 07035994817

Kosemanik: Pls i want good agent dat can help me get 7' portable satfinder lcd with coloure monitor it look like laptop d model is cy70702. U can contact me on 08058983120 or my email kosemanikazeemkehinde@gmail.com or add me on face book kosemani k kehinde
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by dekunbi: 11:53am On May 28, 2013
Tayogeorge: The very first step is to Contact your Free pre-shipping consultant, whose job shall be to guide you through cargo shipping processes from China store to your door step in any part of Nigeria. You’ll be asking your cargo shipping agent questions such as; how much does it Cost to Air Freight from China to Nigeria, how many days does it take to Ship cargo from China to Nigeria, how much is the total cost of shipping from China to Nigeria, details of contact person in China, how many days does it takes to get your goods shipped to you, and many more question that will help you to achieving your entire import goals. You can even request for free one-on-one meeting with him/her. we offer free consuktation service yo all our customers. We are ready to meet them anywhere in Lagos. http://www.valuehandlers.com/#!china-cargo-shipping-processes-/c365 Call Tayo 08032241768 for further inquiry about China cargo shipping and Customs Clearance in Nigeria
. Hello Tayo thanks for the information. I have registered on your website and sent a message about sending cargo from China and was told you cannot handle the transaction payment. Please do you have any company you can recommend that can handle the payment . Please my mail is bola_adekunbi@yahoo.com
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by Chrisvicmall: 1:12am On Jun 24, 2013
remioshy:

Thanks a lot
If your market target is in Nigeria, it will be better to ship the products to Nigeria. It will save you both time and money as well as stress involve in the process. For more information about the prices, check http://chrisvicmall.com/shipping-from-china-to-nigeria

If you have any question, chat with us between 2a.m to 2p.m Nigeria time or send an email to us
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by estadypes(f): 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2013
Hello remyoshi, if you haven't found a way to ship to nigeria yet you can join with me, I ship in goods from china also, and I get them at my door. If you would like to combine, you can send me the address you would like your goods to be delivered to in nigeria and I'l deliver for you upon receiving
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by Okattamgbee: 6:58am On Jul 22, 2013
remioshy:

Thanks a lot
you don t need to buy directly from the seller or supplier because some of then are not reliable i advise you do your shopping through an e commerce website that accept "escrow" as a system of payment. Escrow in the sense is a third party or a reputable company that withholds your payment after you have paid and will only release it to the supplier/seller after you have confirmed that you have receive your goods and it is in good condition. To know more you can reach me through this medium charlesdedon@gmail.com

Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by Ninjabyte(m): 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
estadypes: Hello remyoshi, if you haven't found a way to ship to nigeria yet you can join with me, I ship in goods from china also, and I get them at my door. If you would like to combine, you can send me the address you would like your goods to be delivered to in nigeria and I'l deliver for you upon receiving

Hi estadypes,

I have got a few items i was hoping to ship from China. They are not enough for me pack em in a container. I seem to like your crowd-sourcing idea. If you can get back to me on how the whole thing is meant to work, I will appreciate it.
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by estadypes(f): 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hello ninjabyte.. You can contact me on whatsapp: 07055949926 or pin: 28D25205

How To Make Money Online Legitimately Here In Nigeria / Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) / The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos)