Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Shipping From China To Nigeria - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping From China To Nigeria (91958 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / FG, China To Fund $5bn Mambilla Power Plant / How Long Does It Take EMS To Deliver Packages From China To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by olabisi268: 12:06pm On May 08, 2020
ceceliaa34:
Hi everyone. Which shipping companies are currently working at the moment? If you have any info please let me know.

I'll love to know too
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by Chirowman(m): 12:26pm On May 08, 2020
olabisi268:

I'll love to know too
Humbro logistics is shipping goods from china to Nigeria , you can send your enquiries to Whatsapp 09062308261 or www.humbro.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 09, 2020
Contact me for your ebook on mini importation 08142458172 on WhatsApp.

Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by starbeautyworld(f): 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
I don't know if this thread will still be accessed by people but I need to let everyone know that if you think going to google to look for shipping company is what will get you a reliable company then think again .I have tried about 3 different companies and God knows the hypertension they gave their enemies not me. Till I found out about this lady Emelda who started shipping for her friends cos her relative is married to a Chinese woman and helps her out as they know the in and out of everything in china especially quality wise. Now she has extended to Turkey importation and I can bet my life on it that I trust her. I run a beauty and hair business and also fashion business and she handles everything from getting manufacturers with good prices to shipping to Lagos . You can contact her if you want shipping outside lagos or outside Nigeria or use GIGL to ship your goods to you when it gets to Lagos as GIGL is very affordable

+2348111395213 is her whatsapp line.

Getting a visa to China is not beans .I can't wait to get it.
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by warrenweste(m): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
patchibabe:
Please who have use HUGO global express, I need their contact pls

Did you eventually used them?
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by Nicargo: 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2021
let's help you buy quality goods from China to Nigeria and Ghana, try our services and enjoy relaxablity
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by Nicargo: 8:14am On Mar 12, 2021
It start today

Nicargo:
Hello Fams, we found you a way to help you ease the market in terms of importing goods from China, turkey to Nigeria or Ghana, we've create a whatsapp group and we are inviting everyone who are into importation business to join the group, the benefits are much more important which are:

1: Get the list of trending goods to import

2: Most selling goods to import from China to Nigeria

3: Most cheapest goods to buy and sell in Nigeria from China

4: Running a targetted and convertible ads to generate leads and boost sales.

5: and many more.

No dull o, join via https://chat+.whatsapp+.com/JYXPKgtyc7q5ko2u4AjSTy

IT'S FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE from Nicargo....
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by Nicargo: 7:26am On Apr 10, 2021

Thinking of not wasting your money buying less quality items from China?

Have you forgotten that Nicargo can check the quality of your goods before shipping them to you in Nigeria or Ghana?

Yeah, we at Nicargo can check the quality of your goods and we have been doing that to make sure that all our customers does not buy goods with less quality, since the introduction of our China quality products check ☑ (QC), customers who use this service has been happy with our services and we are glad to notify everyone of us who hasn't use the QC nicargo service that you'd be missing alot.

#QC #Nicargo ☑

Come to us and get it done easily

Nicargo:
Good Morning everyone.

We are now shipping from china to Onitsha ~ Nigeria

We've started USA importation, shipping goods from USA to Nigeria though this is for auto shipping for now.....

We can also check the quality of all your goods coming from China and Turkey which we called "Quality Check"..

Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by Stan554: 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hello. ⚠️ Starting from 16th Sept.
BY Air cargo to Lagos
1、Normal goods through GZ airport the price is 8.8usd/kg about 7days
2、Normal goods through hongkong airport 9USD/ kg about
3、Special goods through HK airport 9.3USD/kg
4. just battery need 13usd/kg (at the moment, we don’t send phone, laptop, big power battery ).
Normal goods clearing fee:450ngn/kg.
wooden goods clearing fee 650ngn/kg
Do not accept goods less than 3kg
WhatsApp contact : +86 133 7617 4173

All prices are subject to date of receipt

We can source goods for you here and other items and send to you in Nigeria
Hope to do business with you soon, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online Legitimately Here In Nigeria / Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) / The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.