Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,374 members, 7,954,516 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

How Long It Takes For Bank Transfer To Uk! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Long It Takes For Bank Transfer To Uk! (1024 Views)

BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. / Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) / deleted post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long It Takes For Bank Transfer To Uk! by yettidear(f): 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2008
Hi House,

Pls i would like to know how long it takes for money that is being transferred from Nigeria(Union Babk Plc) to get to a UK account(Barclays Bank)??

Pls help out!!!
Re: How Long It Takes For Bank Transfer To Uk! by bobbyon: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2008
it takes maximum of three (3) working days and a telex copy will be issued to u.but which branch of union Bank did you use for the transfer,because this will also cause much delay as they need to do it in there Head office here in marina lagos.if you have more issues call 08077559301.i will help you out cos i use them also for a volume transfer.

(1) (Reply)

Nse Tech. Analysis From 2006 To 2010 (past, Present & Future) / Having Problem Opening Alertpay Account Please Help / Do You Know The Problem With The Economy Of Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.