Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) (34486 Views)

12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) / The Importance Of Bank Verification Number (BVN) / Nigerians Living Abroad Have To Travel Back Home To Get BVN In Banks?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) by lalasticlala(m): 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
BANK CUSTOMERS ON QUEUE AT ONE OF THE COMMERCIAL BANKS IN DUTSE TO OBTAIN THEIR BANK VERIFICATION NUMBER ON TUESDAY

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photo-queue-to-obtain-bvn-in-dutse/

Have you got yours?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) by buygala(m): 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
The queue spilled out of the banking hall?

When did 'the nation' start blogging? angry....Because only bloggers will see people queuing to enter a bank and somehow concoct a story for it to imply something else sad

Point is... If this is the queue for BVN, then where is the queue for entering the bank for other transactions? .... Abi na giving out BVN number be that branch only work?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) by dubylhover(m): 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
ehen..dis guy above me beat me to 1st to comment sha angry
but y for dx country we must queue for everytin, if person no gt dx bvn wetin go happen na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) by ayusco85(m): 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
the poster who commented first is high on cheap weed. why will u be looking queue for entering the bank for other transactions? u for go look for the queue na grin grin

the poster above me has nothing to say. he just block space for people wey get better thing thing to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
We de like to do our own at the dying minute!!

Just Negodu! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) by Uncleodi(m): 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
Wind of change
Re: Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
Is that the only bank in the area? Why endure the stress of such a long queue when the registration can be done at any bank. When I did mine, I initially wanted to do it at Gtb but the queue was something else. I simply left and walked to sterling bank which was nearby and registered easily. Sterling bank was there but most people overlooked it preferring to go to Gtb.
There is a need to educate people that no matter where you do the registration, it covers all the other banks where you might have accounts.

9 Likes

Re: Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) by eleojo23: 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
I noticed that many people decided to wait till this dying minute to get their BVN.

It is partly the fault of the CBN and the banks for not properly educating the public on the importance of the BVN.

Some weeks ago I asked one of my friends if she has gotten her BVN, she asked me what it was all about and told me that she never got any message from her bank on the BVN thing.

Looking at the number of people that I see in banks waiting to get theirs, there is every likelihood that the closing date will be extended.
Re: Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) by Ojeremi(m): 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
G
Re: Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) by sanandreas(m): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nigerians love fire brigade approach. What have they been doing?

1 Like

Re: Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
y bother myself ?? Ordinary BVN //? Buhari will provide.. #BuhariwillProvide

1 Like

Re: Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
You can do it at any bank.
Re: Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) by baybeeboi: 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
i don't use banks
Re: Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) by Humblega(m): 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
pls guys. when is it registration closing? i haven't do mine.
Re: Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
What can those outside the country do?
Will it affect atm cards ? Or is it only for bank hall withdrawals.

Reasonable Answers pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) by neolboy(m): 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
very good
Re: Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) by 1stola: 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
Only in the North...

Clueless people.
Re: Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) by Dannyset(m): 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
This is the same way these Northerners hasten up to get their PVC before it turns to anoda issue. But we in the South would wait till the dying minute before we start rushing. Then we'll start looking for who to blame when the equation is not balanced. Later they will say some pple are illiterate. And those that couldn't translate literacy to moves and actions that would be the first to talk.

2 Likes

Re: Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) by efilefun(m): 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
1stola:
Only in the North...

Clueless people.
You need an urgent brain surgery

soe:
What can those outside the country do?
Will it affect atm cards ? Or is it only for bank hall withdrawals.

Reasonable Answers pls
Thinking of calling my bank also tomorrow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) by jamex93(m): 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
i have not oo

the last time i went to diamond bank saw d queue i had to respect my self and go back home to go sleep

will try again some day

5 Likes

Re: Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) by lilmax(m): 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
That must be ecobank angry
Re: Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) by AbuMikey(m): 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
I haven't done mine. :-/

Tomorrow!
Re: Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) by echelons(m): 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
It will eventually be extended. CBN abd Bankers Committee gave very little mass education on this. So many ppl don't even know what BVN is all about.

Good for those that did it early. This month will be horrible for those that have not done theirs. So many restrictions will be applied on their accounts.
Re: Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) by Keyana(f): 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
What is this BVN all about, please. Someone enlighten me.
Re: Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
Of cos I did. I hate rush hour stuffs.
Re: Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
Humblega:
pls guys. when is it registration closing? i haven't do mine.

ur english no b here o!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) by LMAyedun(m): 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
ayusco85:
the two posters above me have something to say. ...........................
And u have nothing to say bah??
Re: Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) by chiefololade: 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
BVN, NIMC, INEC, LASRAA, JAMB, IMIGRATION, and the list goes on.. Why can't we just have a central database (to be updated quarterly or yearly) where we only have to submit our number and the necessary agencies get the needed data.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) by pinkiberry(m): 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
no I avnt. d crowd in my bank is much. I went to Do it but I almost fainted. I vex go home. u no for a moment I tot dutse is in France. d name tho. lolzzzxz

1 Like

Re: Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
dis bvn tin smells fishy

1 Like

Re: Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) by adorablepepple(f): 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
Yes,but that looks like an ATM line not BVN stuff

2 Likes

Re: Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) by Sappyman(m): 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nigerian like last minute rush too much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp / Funds In My Brother's Bank Account Was Wiped Off / What Are The Differences Between BN And RC Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.