Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Phpbb Critical Error. Could Not Connect To Database. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Phpbb Critical Error. Could Not Connect To Database. (1592 Views)

Please Help Me With Php Code To Submit Picture To Database / Help. How Do I Add My Site's Banner To My Phpbb Forum Page? / Smf Vs Vbulletin Vs Phpbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phpbb Critical Error. Could Not Connect To Database. by Farriel(m): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2006
Have been trying to configure this forum for Enyimba FC for the fanzone. They've got this hosting account with Yahoo and sadly, Yahoo Small Business have got limited PHP functions. I've got to install phpBB on another server and then just direct users to that.

Now, I've just finished a site (www.uciko.com) and I have decided to install phpBB on that server, since it's got Cpanel. Now when I navigate to the folder; www.uciko.com/forum I'm prompted to install. The parameters for the installation set up is what is causing problems right now.

The database I've created is forum, the database name is Farriel and password is ******** but stuff aint connecting to the database. What's wrong?
Re: Phpbb Critical Error. Could Not Connect To Database. by kazey(m): 10:56am On Jun 28, 2006
Geez just raise a support ticket or browse through knowledgebase next time !!

Cpanel database access

Database Name: cpanelusername_databasename
Username : cpanelusername_usernameofdatabase
Password : databasepassword

You could also use one click install @ Fantastico.

(1) (Reply)

How and Where Can I Register a (.gov.ng) domain? / This Is Modern Internet Service And Advertising Package With Forum Submission An / Best Functional Payment Processor Or Marchant Account That Accept Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.