Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

What Up With Uac Interview Of 20th August - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Up With Uac Interview Of 20th August (885 Views)

LAPO RECRUITMENT: Interview On 20th August / Any News On Union Bank Interview Of 20th June? / Insourcin Test Of 20th Sept. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Up With Uac Interview Of 20th August by folex(m): 9:05am On Aug 26, 2008
house has anybody heard from uac regarding their interview conducted on the 2oth aug. at their learning center in apapa gra, are they suppose to keep us waiting for this long before inviting for the 2nd stage?
Re: What Up With Uac Interview Of 20th August by beee: 11:53am On Aug 26, 2008
folex, av ben wondering too
eagerly waitin 2 hear from dem
did my interview at their learnin centre on d 21st
ow was ur interview
mine was with a panel of three n it went very well
pls do you know wat their pay package is like
Re: What Up With Uac Interview Of 20th August by dacireal: 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2008
Have been expectin to hea from them too, cos fro wha they said it comes up soonest, so anybody wit relevant info should pls inform the house.

(1) (Reply)

Uk's National Identity Card Scheme / Please I Need Fidelity Bank Test Format Urgent! / March 2009 Nysc In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.