Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Any News On Union Bank Interview Of 20th June? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any News On Union Bank Interview Of 20th June? (2135 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / What Up With Uac Interview Of 20th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any News On Union Bank Interview Of 20th June? by akaegbon: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2009
4 weeks after the interview at Union Bank and i have not heard anything.
Pls is there anyone who has an update on the UBN Interview of the 20th June? Has anybody been called?
Re: Any News On Union Bank Interview Of 20th June? by newsroom: 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2009
I have not heard anything yet.Pls anyone with useful information should keep us updated.It is well
Re: Any News On Union Bank Interview Of 20th June? by nellynelly: 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2009
u guys shud hav a lil bit of patience and relax
as for me i did my intaview on the 16th of jan and was sent an offer letter on the 16th of march to resume training on the 2nd of may, which was later postponed to an unknwon date and i had to wait till on the 17th of july ie 3 goddam hell-of-a month without work, but alas i can smile wen i think of 26th july somhow sound like 2morow, so just take patiencemycin tabs and pray but relax

(1) (Reply)

Drivers For Yaba/surulere / NIS CBT Test: History, Things You Should Know About Nigeria Immigration Service / IBEDC PLC Recruits For Several Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.