Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Got 2 Aptitude Tests On The Same Day + 1 Interview: What Do I Do? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got 2 Aptitude Tests On The Same Day + 1 Interview: What Do I Do? (623 Views)

Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today / Notable Signs That You Had A Good Or Bad Interview- What To Do Afterwards / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got 2 Aptitude Tests On The Same Day + 1 Interview: What Do I Do? by Muyiwageek(m): 10:34am On Aug 26, 2008
Hi House,
                 I got a message to come for an Aptitude test with Access Bank by 10:30 a.m. and I have my second aptitude test with Guiness by 3:00p.m. but by 11.a.m I have an interview with an Auditing firm all on Wednesday!!! can You imagine?

House, what do I do?? embarassed embarassed

The Access bank is @ Woltop hall,123 Ogba road, Nepa b/stop
Off Oba akran garage,ogba agege on 27/08/08 by 10:30a.m

Guiness Graduate management trainee
Hall 1
trade fair international complex lagos badagry express way
Ojo,Lagos
Re: Got 2 Aptitude Tests On The Same Day + 1 Interview: What Do I Do? by oluite(f): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2008
Try n reschedule the interview.test time are usually fixed so dat cant be scheduled.all the best
Re: Got 2 Aptitude Tests On The Same Day + 1 Interview: What Do I Do? by uchesandy(f): 10:41am On Aug 26, 2008
pls wer are this tests taking place? so that one will know wer to start from
Re: Got 2 Aptitude Tests On The Same Day + 1 Interview: What Do I Do? by ican(f): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2008
Hello Poster,
Like "Oluite" said, I will advise you to reschedule the interview, but my brother if the Compnay dont agree to the reschedling, you can just burst Access Bank test and go ahead with your interview, then you can go for the Guiness test in the afternoon,
The reason is because I dont believe you should loose a job in an Auditing Firm because of Access Bank, you can be called for another test in Access Bank later if you resubmit your CV,
Interview stage means that the job is around the corner, the stages in Access Bank recruitment could take months, so why not secure a job in an Auditing firm, and if you rily rily like Access Bank (I personally dont like that bank at all), you can go ahead and submit your CV again, am sure they will call you again,
I wish you all da BEST!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Gse Authenticity / Marketing /sales Professionals Wanted / Risk Manager-h Pierson Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.