Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today (51305 Views)

2 Job Openings At The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Nigeria / Sacked By Konga, Customer Service Rep Gets 30 Job Offers On Twitter In 24 Hours / Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by AsherStorm(m): 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
Went for 2 interviews for marketing posts today and I did well in the test and interview but the pay and condition seems ridiculous.

Company A said my basic salary will be between 25k and 35k and also commission on whatever customers I bring in but the worst part is I have to sign a year BOND with them and should in case I wann leave before one year, my guarantors will pay whatever is left to be met on my target...

Company B said my basic salary will be between 20k and 25k and also commission on sales or deals I get for the company... This one has no clause of BOND.

Tfare to either one I choose is btw 200 and 300 daily and I will be living in a place where I'd have to be feeding myself.

Please advise me on whether to wait for better opportunities or take one of the two offers.

Thanks

NB: I'm a BSC holder

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Isryl02(m): 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
Na dis slavery u dy call job

Modified: FTC sweet o cheesy
See as dem use likes shower me, mak I go convert am to Naira lipsrsealed shebi na Nairaland we dy lipsrsealed

@OP una don finally decide?

343 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by madgoat(m): 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
AsherStorm:
Went for 2 interviews for marketing posts today and I did well in the test and interview but the pay and condition seems ridiculous.

Company A said my basic salary will be between 25k and 35k and also commission on whatever customers I bring in but the worst part is I have to sign a year BOND with them and should in case I wann leave before one year, my guarantors will pay whatever is left to be met on my target...

Company B said my basic salary will be between 20k and 25k and also commission on sales or deals I get for the company... This one has no clause of BOND.

Tfare to either one I choose is btw 200 and 300 daily and I will be living in a place where I'd have to be feeding myself.

Please advise me on whether to wait for better opportunities or take one of the two offers.

Thanks

OP, take the second job without any bond attached so that u are not tied down for one year.

105 Likes 1 Share

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Koolmexxi(m): 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
AsherStorm:

Thanks

I've been in ur shoes bro.. I rejected d shitty offer and ended up regretting it. Take d 2nd offer just to rack up some experience while u still kip looking for something beta.

141 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by GentleNaaz(m): 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
AsherStorm:

Thanks

If I wr u, I wl decline both offers. These are packaged slavery

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by onajo2000(m): 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
AsherStorm:

Thanks

Even me a polytechnic graduate of..... I'm paying my two workers #21,000 and #26,000 every month ....so I wonder how a man can survive with that amount talkless of a graduate

40 Likes

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by LaurelP(m): 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
Calm down and look for a better job. They are likely to renege on the gareement given the kind of conditionalities attached to the job.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nigerians celebrating because they got a new job ??
Meanwhile, here in America we're tired of working.

Buhari why ??

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by lasisi69(f): 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
End time

4 Likes

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by steffans(m): 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
First of all.. Congratulations on your Job offers..
Do u know how many people are looking for jobs in 9ja?

But on a serious note.. The jobs are all slavery..
So the best thing u will do.. Is pick the one without the bond.. Get ur first month salary and disappear.. That's if u will get d salary at all..

Meanwhile, u didn't tell us what u will be marketing..

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Omotayor123(f): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
Sorry OP but the truth is You are still jobless. Those are not job but slavery.

I pray that God will connect you with the right people soonest. Patience and endurance is the method.
#No condition is permanent!#

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by kulobyno: 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
Na wao

3 Likes

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
K

Do you have a job ?
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Obrigardo: 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
Forget them, keep on searching and trust in God for better things

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by clevadani: 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
the jobs are obviously ridiculous

2 Likes

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
This is pure modern day slavery cry Damn!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
AsherStorm:

Thanks

Don't take the job.
I bet you're not yet hungry.

Let me reveal this secret to you, Your parents are tired of giving you pocket money.

13 Likes

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Sanchase: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

1 Like

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by johnstar(m): 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
K
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
angry
Come and blog for me instead.
Linda Ikeji pays 100k.
I will double your current offer.
All I need is your creativity and a good command in English.
I honestly detest it when people are being poorly rewarded for their effort.
You may visit GidiLink blog here to learn how to become a member of our team.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by BABANGBALI: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
op o ku ori re o,a we o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by drnairalov: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
man take the second job offer... make e no be like say u don't ve any experience, just dey hustle dey go.. it aint easy man v been there b4

5 Likes

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Elslim: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
Waaaaaait.. it's not worth it
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by mrsolutionm(m): 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
Be self employed, it might not pay now but u will enjoy it on long run.am a living witness

7 Likes

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by bunmioguns(m): 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
shocked BSC holder with such ridiculous offer

So many things happening in this country

20k plus job

.. God help us in this nation

You can take the second job so far no condition is attached instead of remaining idle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
Take the second job, just for the experience, ignore the pay, small time you go use the experience apply for better post

2 Likes

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by spartan50(m): 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
My brother gather experience and its a marketing job. It would give you the opportunity to job hunt as well. Be wise my bro. Journey of a thousand miles begins with a step. Take second offer bro

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by kingofdemons: 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
Sorry OP but the truth is You are still jobless. Those are not job but slavery.

I pray that God will connect you with the right people soonest. Patience and endurance is the method.
#No condition is permanent!#

kiss

1 Like

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by osabiya16(m): 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
Baba just sit down for your house undecided

And keep hunting. Jah BLESS

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Free CV Review For Students & Jobseekers / FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call / Nigerian Army Has Released The Name For Shortlisted Candidate For Rri71 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.