Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Ccna Exams - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ccna Exams (861 Views)

Professional Exams Vs Masters Which Is Better? / No Money For The Ccna Exams / No Money For The Ccna Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ccna Exams by STEVEFAB: 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2008
pls nairalanders can i study for  ccna exams only by reding books and solving past questions or where can u study or learn for the exams without having to pay as high as  going to NIIT[b][/b]
Re: Ccna Exams by creamofluv: 11:49am On Oct 18, 2008
you can self studying, that is what i do u dont need NIIT they will reap you off, all you need is set up a lab, GNS, or Dynamik, and get a book or get a learning video, i bet between 1-2 months you will grab it. then you can go for your exam but dont forget to buy exam practice as well to know what the exam looks like. that is it.

(1) (Reply)

What Name Would You Call A Job Like This? / Follow Your Dream: The Story Of Lewis Pugh / Let's Talk About The Best Job Search Website In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.