Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Starting A Music Studio - Music Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Starting A Music Studio (68785 Views)

Cost Of Setting Up A Standard Music Studio In Ibadan. / Allstars Music Studio, Orile Iganmu, Lagos N5000 For A Music Section, Marketing / How To Become A Music Producer For Famous Artistes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting A Music Studio by Ibime(m): 2:06am On Jun 26, 2022
Re: Starting A Music Studio by Synord(m): 10:03am On Oct 18, 2022
If you have gone through the work of creating a music studio or label, you need an entertainment lawyer to monitor and oversee studio commitments , deals , use of studio equipment among other things . Make sure you get one in your corner .
Re: Starting A Music Studio by akachukwu199: 9:33am On Nov 22, 2023
🎵 Calling all music lovers and aspiring producers! 🎵

Are you searching for high-quality instrumentals without breaking the bank? Look no further! We've got you covered! ✨
Introducing Migo Express Nigeria amazing platform https://www.migoexpress.shop/ where you can find mind-blowing instrumentals at incredibly low rates. 💥 Whether you're an artist looking to create the next chart-topper or a content creator in need of catchy background tunes, we've got the perfect beats for you!

But wait, that's not all! Aspiring producers, this is your golden opportunity to shine. If you have your own sensational instrumentals that deserve recognition and sales, our platform is the place for you. We invite you to showcase and sell your digital products - 100% free! 🌟 Sign Up as an Entertainer on Migo Express Seller Portal https://www.migoexpress.shop/market-services

Before anything please, read this article, https://www.migoexpress.shop/blog/buy-sell-instrumentals-online-in-nigeria where we delve into the world of instrumental transactions in Nigeria, providing you with expert advice on how to successfully navigate this competitive market. We explore the best platform (Migo Express Nigeria) to buy and sell instrumentals, the importance of licensing agreements, and tips for negotiating fair prices. With our comprehensive guide, you’ll gain invaluable insights into the strategies and tactics that can help you maximize your transactions and achieve your musical goals.

Our mission is to bring fantastic music to everyone, making it accessible and affordable for all talents out there. So let's join forces and create a community of passionate artists, producers, and music enthusiasts.

Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to explore our vast collection of instrumentals at unbeatable prices. Start making your musical dreams a reality today! 🎶. You can preview some amazing instrumentals made by real Nigerians here https://www.migoexpress.shop/Entertainment/AD/audio-beats

Head over to our platform for https://www.migoexpress.shop/Entertainment/AD/audio-beats free naija instrumentals (Trap beats, HipHop beats, RnB Instrumentals, Afro Beats, Afro Pop beats, High Life Instrumentals and Many More) and let the magic begin! ✨🎧

Re: Starting A Music Studio by Ibime(m): 1:12pm On Feb 18
Re: Starting A Music Studio by drisham(m): 1:19pm On Feb 18
Ibime:
drisham, I did not receive DM so try ipukulu@yahoo.com
Good afternoon sir i have sent mail sir
Re: Starting A Music Studio by drisham(m): 1:44pm On Feb 18
[quote author=Ibime post=128516325]drisham, I did not receive DM so try
Re: Starting A Music Studio by Ibime(m): 1:59pm On Feb 18
drisham:

I have replied your mail sir

Try again. I can't see anything
Re: Starting A Music Studio by drisham(m): 2:03pm On Feb 18
Ibime:

Try again. I can't see anything
Replied now sir
Re: Starting A Music Studio by Ibime(m): 2:05pm On Feb 18
Re: Starting A Music Studio by drisham(m): 2:08pm On Feb 18
Ibime:

Y
You know what, just drop AZA and bank here then delete it later. I can't see anything
Re: Starting A Music Studio by Ibime(m): 2:11pm On Feb 18
drisham, that's done

Delete the above and give it up to 24 hours to reflect
Re: Starting A Music Studio by drisham(m): 2:12pm On Feb 18
Ibime:
drisham, that's done

Delete the above and give it up to 24 hours to reflect

Sirr 🙏 I am so grateful sir God Bless you ad your family

I really appreciate sir
Re: Starting A Music Studio by Ibime(m): 2:16pm On Feb 18
drisham:

Sirr 🙏 I am so grateful sir God Bless you ad your family

I really appreciate sir

Ok. Please delete where you quoted my email above

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fruity Loops Rap Beats /hiphop Instrumental Maker .free Download.thank Me Later / New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians / New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.