Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Starting A Music Studio - Music Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Starting A Music Studio (68783 Views)

Cost Of Setting Up A Standard Music Studio In Ibadan. / Allstars Music Studio, Orile Iganmu, Lagos N5000 For A Music Section, Marketing / How To Become A Music Producer For Famous Artistes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting A Music Studio by Longboatent: 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
Longboat Entertainment request the services of a hard working, responsible, ready to work and creative music producer for the operation of its mobile studios in lagos.

Requirements;

Interested music producer must be in Lagos preferably Berger/Ikeja/Ogba Axis and must have

1. Have worked with several different artist, producers and sound engineers.

2. Ability to manage Longboat entertainment social media

3. Ability to encourage artist, producers and sound engineer to work with him.

4. Keep studio equipment safe at every situation.

5. Be loyal, composed, business oriented and enjoy working.

Interested Music Producers can send WhatsApp text to +1 (660) - 616 - 0632 or email: longboatentertainment@gmail.com
Re: Starting A Music Studio by tmusic: 8:20am On Jan 04, 2020
Brillsta feat Zoro - AYAYA was produced in Lagos by Sesho Studio

Re: Starting A Music Studio by Dygmusick(m): 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
There is no fixed price. Starting from 400k and above...
Re: Starting A Music Studio by irukka: 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
[url=irukka.com]Starting Your Own Recording Studio with Presonus Studio Equipment
[/url]
Looking to start your own studio and not knowing how to, or what studio equipment to get, well the PreSonus studio equipment is made for both upcoming music producers and professional music producers. PreSonus is a sound equipment manufacturing company based in the US, the company is known for its professional digital mixers, super HD 9 and HD 7 Headphones, then its top-notch audio-box studio ultimate bundle, which has a complete set of professional studio recording equipment that sets any music producer apart, either young or old in the game.

It’s time to think smart, get the US manufactured audio-box studio ultimate bundle to start being up there, a jump at your career in music production with all the studio-quality you crave to get while on production. Comparing the Presonus with its competitors, there is no manufacturing brand with the same quality or maximum input with the PreSonus audio-box ultimate bundle. And the pricing is quite not on the edge of things, considered very affordable with a quality that surpasses its price.

Where can i get the Presonus audio-box studio ultimate bundle? Oh, not to worry about where to get just visit www.irukka.com or call Cynthia on 08165730634 to receive a discount on your order.

Irukka is Nigeria's biggest online and offline sound equipment and musical instruments store, which houses top brands as the sole distributor ranging from Wharfedale, PreSonus, Tourtech, Mapex, Ashdown, and other related brands. You can rest assured of getting only the best brand for the high-performance result, alongside our professional sound engineers for a perfect soundcheck, and sound equipment installation.
Re: Starting A Music Studio by irukka: 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
machu1:
Please can anyone be kind enough to tell me what it will cost to open a music studio in Nigeria? Precisely in the Eastern part of the country.

Equipments and prices?
Room to rent ?
what to expect: as in, is it worth starting such a business?
What are the risks involved?
Advantages and disadvantages?

And any other valuable info. I already asked 1 or 2 people but I just want to hear from you guys and compare with what I got from them.

Thanks guys!

Starting Your Own Recording Studio with Presonus Studio Equipment

Looking to start your own studio and not knowing how to, or what studio equipment to get, well the PreSonus studio equipment is made for both upcoming music producers and professional music producers. PreSonus is a sound equipment manufacturing company based in the US, the company is known for its professional digital mixers, super HD 9 and HD 7 Headphones, then its top-notch audio-box studio ultimate bundle, which has a complete set of professional studio recording equipment that sets any music producer apart, either young or old in the game.

It’s time to think smart, get the US manufactured audio-box studio ultimate bundle to start being up there, a jump at your career in music production with all the studio-quality you crave to get while on production. Comparing the Presonus with its competitors, there is no manufacturing brand with the same quality or maximum input with the PreSonus audio-box ultimate bundle. And the pricing is quite not on the edge of things, considered very affordable with a quality that surpasses its price.

Where can i get the Presonus audio-box studio ultimate bundle? Oh, not to worry about where to get just visit www.irukka.com or call Cynthia on 08165730634 [/b]to receive a discount on your order.

Irukka is Nigeria's biggest online and offline sound equipment and musical instruments store, which houses top brands as the sole distributor ranging from [b]Wharfedale, PreSonus, Tourtech, Mapex, Ashdown,
and other related brands. You can rest assured of getting only the best brand for the high-performance result, alongside our professional sound engineers for a perfect soundcheck, and sound equipment installation.

1 Like

Re: Starting A Music Studio by skyhighweb(m): 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
selling one of my
pop filter, mic, monitor
and softwares
fabfilter,cubase, studio one, vahala, soundtoy, autotune pro 9, nectar 3,
i can help u set up if u want
halla @ me if u interested to start making ur own music

1 Like

Re: Starting A Music Studio by skyhighweb(m): 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
hi
Re: Starting A Music Studio by Amarachievarist: 7:05am On May 19, 2020
How much will it cost me to open gospel music studio

And also how can I get good manager
Re: Starting A Music Studio by skyhighweb(m): 8:34am On May 19, 2020
Amarachievarist:
How much will it cost me to open gospel music studio

And also how can I get good manager
pm me i can build one for u
Re: Starting A Music Studio by RuggedSniper: 5:07pm On May 27, 2020
sojioguns:
The truth is that already established artistes have made enough money to setup home studios, where they do their recording. Therefore, your primary target market is the upcoming artistes.
Another method of breaking into the market is using a figurehead producer to drive the studio, like we have these days. (DR. Frabs, ID Cabasa, TY Mix, etc). This just adds to the hype-machine of your studio.
Re: Starting A Music Studio by Patrick2758: 10:14pm On May 27, 2020
dollarwise:
There is no fixed cost for starting a studio in Nigeria or any other part of the world for that matter. It all depends on the type of studio you want to operate and your budget. There are different types of studios and differerent equipment requirements for each. There are analog studios and there are digital studios. You also have the paris studio.

Another question is, Are you a music producer or an audio engineer or do you intend to hire these professionals to man your studio for you?

As for whether it is worth starting such a business, I can confidently say YES. These are very good times for the music industry as more and more hit artists are emerging by the day. Nigeria has many talented youths who are yearning to produce and release their albums and become superstars like Tu Face, PSquare, 9ice and several other artistes who have made it big and become multimillionaire, world-reknowned artistes simply by going to the studio to get their albums produced and released to the entertainment-hungry public we have now.

The main risk involved is that if you have poor equipment or quack studio personnel, your studio will gain a bad reputation within the industry and since every intending artiste wants to succeed and needs the best output, they will look elsewhere.

There are a lot of advantages: You can make good money from artistes who book sessions inyour studio. There is also the fame and publicity aspect- every album has the name of the studio where the work was produced, mixed or mastered printed on the cover, and so everywhere the album goes and people appreciate it those who need to know check out the studio where the work was done.

Disadvantages: You may not be able to attract any artiste whose songs are capable of becoming hits in the market

These advantages, disadvantages and risks may not be exhaustive. They are just the ones that came to mind now.

Nice one check out http://sound4mula.com.ng/articles/article-starting-a-music-studio-by-patrick-okolie/
Re: Starting A Music Studio by Bisiebae(f): 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
Hello there!
I am an amateur voice over artist. I have a female voice with no accent, crisp, authoritative and clear.

I can do VO for Yoruba and English jobs, as I speak both fluently. I can take up projects on:

*podcasts
*commentator
*Animation
*Advertisement

You can email or call me on this number to check my voice samples, I can't wait to work with you.

Email: Awelewabisola@gmail. Com
Number: 08128346050
Re: Starting A Music Studio by Ibime(m): 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
Re: Starting A Music Studio by skyhighweb(m): 6:27am On Jul 19, 2020
Checkout my lastest production
Regina BY Riskid
@soundlala
Bmd mix
http://www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=1586
Re: Starting A Music Studio by Ibime(m): 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
Re: Starting A Music Studio by Geeneral: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
I'm moving and selling some studio equipments i just bought last year At Giveaway Prices
(Lagos)

Hs5 Yamaha N135,000

Focusrite 2i4 - N65,000 (2nd Gen)

Oxygen 49, Midi Keyboard N55,000

Yamaha 16 channel Mixer - N70,000

Rack and some mics

You get free cables

09041791204 call me now limited time offer

Slightly negotiable
Re: Starting A Music Studio by bazestop(m): 8:42am On Nov 23, 2020
Get a dope and high quality Music Production with free online promotion @Bazestop Studio. Our services are Recording, Mixing & Mastering, Beat Making, Music Artwork, Music Video.

Note: Our services are affordable!!!

Contact Us Today via Call/Whatsapp +2348137846828

You can follow us on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter @bazestop

Checkout some of our works on bazestopstudio.com
Re: Starting A Music Studio by MrVoice: 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
I have a used and very solid Behringer B-2 Pro Condenser microphone and a two week old UM2 Audio Interface for sale 85k
Non negotiable for both.
Lagos buyer only
Outside lagos would be a bit difficult except you will pay for delivery .
I prefer lagos buyer because of trust
WhatsApp 08179831723
Re: Starting A Music Studio by davidlight: 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
Located in the south western part of Amsterdam, it has been a popular location for musicians for many years. The building itself dates back to 1797 and offers a glimpse into the history and culture of the Netherlands. Razklinghoffer is an expert of music producer, visit them for more interesting information.
Re: Starting A Music Studio by davidlight: 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
music studio
Re: Starting A Music Studio by mrsage(m): 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
Still viable?
Re: Starting A Music Studio by patrick008: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2021
Please I need help on what to get on a budget of 300k. All I need is a mobile studio I can set up in my room so I can always record
Re: Starting A Music Studio by leo22(m): 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
Hello, studio business is cost effective and can gulp from 500k to 5M and above depending on the scale of the type of investment you want to achieve.

I can recommend basic cost of equipment that can fit your budget below;

Equipments and prices?
Midi keyboard 100k, studio monitors 150k, condenser microphone 100k, laptop 100k, mic stand/pop filter 12k, soundcard 100k

Room to rent ?
You can start a home studio from your room or operate a mobile studio.

what to expect: as in, is it worth starting such a business?
The first question to ask yourself is, how much do I Know about this business? Have you signed up as an apprentice under mentoring for a minimum of two years?
Are you a music producer or a bear maker?
Note that purchasing equipment and setting up a studio does not equals starting a business! If your a a performing or recording act you need these tools to Sharpen your skill but do not think that having these equipment automatically makes you successfully in business.

What are the risks involved?
Challenges you must brace up for especially if you renting a space are; taxes, power, low patronage or clientele that won't pay well because they consider you as a newbie and would expect you to do free jobs to 'prove' Yourself. Etc.

Advantages and disadvantages?
Artistes are not loyal customers, if you are not making hits they won't patronize you.

If you are a creative then you can use these tools to improve yourself and this is why I recommend starting from your home or just purchase portable gears you can carry around as your mobile studio kit.

Owning a studio doesn't translate to being in music business, for music business tips I may have to find time to explain more later.
Re: Starting A Music Studio by leo22(m): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
Delta 10/10 is a good card but I will advise he gets a USB soundcard because of compatibility issues. There lots of products in the market today they can easily run with your windows or Mac.
The challenge with using old models are too much as support is no longer available for them.

MeenRec:
though you might think that audiophile is good but let me tell you from experience that delta 1010 is better is you dont have money to buy the one with break out box just buy delta 1010 lt it is just good as well you can get it at # 6 mbonu ojike street ikenegbu layout owerri or you can search for it elsewhere

bye chizzy
www.meenrecords.com
Re: Starting A Music Studio by 9wila: 10:22am On Aug 15, 2021
Download the amazing tubidy music app for free music in world

https://www.wilatech.com/2021/02/download-tubidymusic-apk-tubidy-free.html

1 Like

Re: Starting A Music Studio by 9wila: 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
Windows 11 gives a calm and creative space where you can pursue your passions through a new experience. From a rejuvenated Start menu to new ways to connect to your favourite people, news, games, and content Windows 11 is the place to think, express, and create in a natural way.

Here is how to download install windows 11
https://www.wilatech.com/2021/07/how-to-download-and-install-window-11.html
Re: Starting A Music Studio by bazestop(m): 6:42am On Sep 03, 2021
Bazestop Studio is one of the best Music Recording Studio in Minna, Niger State.
Get a dope and high quality Music Production with free online promotion @Bazestop Studio. Our services are Recording, Mixing & Mastering, Beat Making, Jingles, Voice Over...

Re: Starting A Music Studio by ProGSM(m): 8:02am On Feb 18, 2022
I need a studio space in Lagos!
Re: Starting A Music Studio by jimmyolasun: 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
bazestop:
Get a dope and high quality Music Production with free online promotion @Bazestop Studio. Our services are Recording, Mixing & Mastering, Beat Making, Music Artwork, Music Video.

Re: Starting A Music Studio by jimmyolasun: 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
ProGSM:
I need a studio space in Lagos!

Gotten a space?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fruity Loops Rap Beats /hiphop Instrumental Maker .free Download.thank Me Later / New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians / New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.