Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

"an English Girl!" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "an English Girl!" (1828 Views)

If You Think You Are An English Guru, Answer These Questions! / If Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Was To Be An English Teacher / An English Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"an English Girl!" by engr17(m): 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2006
A woman goes to England to attend a 2-week, company training session. Her husband drives her to the airport and wishes her to have a good trip. The wife answers, "Thank you honey, what would you like me to bring for you?" The husband laughs and says, "An English girl!" The woman kept quiet and left. Two weeks later he picks her up in the airport and asks "So, honey, how was the trip?" "Very good, thank you." "And, what happened to my present?" "Which present?" "What I asked for, the English girl? "Oh, that? Well, I did what I could, now we have to wait about nine months to see if it is a girl!!!
Re: "an English Girl!" by edygirl(f): 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2006
That was funny and nice the way she did it.
Re: "an English Girl!" by Mystique(f): 8:57am On Jun 29, 2006
OMG shocked shocked
Re: "an English Girl!" by micklplus(m): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2006
Oush ! Yawa and kasala all together !

nice joke
Cheers cheesy cheesy
Re: "an English Girl!" by desiree(f): 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2006
grin grin grin bloody hell!!
Nasty surprise!!

but still the baby would be a British girl not English.
Re: "an English Girl!" by Mystique(f): 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2006
@ Desiree: Whats the diffs? undecided
Re: "an English Girl!" by desiree(f): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2006
Mystique:

@ Desiree: Whats the diffs? undecided

I think it is a weird differentiation but it is more to do with the color of the skin, only full white English people can be called "English" the non-whites are called "British".
Re: "an English Girl!" by lilnaomi(f): 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2006
Mystique, thank u oo. English, British, Foolish as long as we understand wat d person meant!!
Re: "an English Girl!" by shawna(f): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2006
oh my i dont know what to say cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "an English Girl!" by desiree(f): 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2006
lilnaomi:

Mystique, thank u oo. English, British, Foolish as long as we understand what d person meant!!

I'm sure you definitely understood what he meant, no harm in pointing it out!!!
Re: "an English Girl!" by yetimama(f): 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2006
you guys are really funny, most times, your comments are just too much. you're just are great team. keep it up. wink

(1) (Reply)

Girl Can Lie.....among This Girls Who Lie Pass / Bin Gbagbo Memorial Mechanic Shop / Michelle Obama Jams PEJ (Laff Go Commot Your Kidney)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.