Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? (16899 Views)

USED HP Dv2000 Intel Dual 160gb+1gram + Free Laptop Cooling Fan.40k(photos). / Free Laptop Internet Browsing Settings On Mtn / Brand New Hp 530 For Sale With Free Laptop Bag, Bluetooth Adapter, Webcam & : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by talkman(m): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2006
hello please where can i get a free laptop or does any one has to help me even if it is old one.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by edygirl(f): 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2006
You too damn funny. Free stuff go put you into trouble o. You wanted free phone now free laptop. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by Jalal(m): 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2006
Bros is anything free these days?? Well try google!!! Good luck!!
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by Bossman(m): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2006
edygirl, I was going to say the same thing. I already responded to his request for a free phone until I saw this.

I guess someone must have misinformed him about either the internet or nairaland. In his only 2 posts to this forum he is asking for free stuff.

Nothing is free my brotha! There is no free lunch anywhere, even here in Yankee.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by edygirl(f): 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2006
Bossman tell amo. I really laughed ma ass off yesterday.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by edygirl(f): 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2006
;d ;d ;d
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by Jalal(m): 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2006
Come on Edydirl n Bossman!!!! Giv d guy some hope dont condemn him, i know for a fact many organisations that are willing to give away their old Pcs its called recycling!!!
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by edygirl(f): 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2006
And they told you they give it for free. Nothing is for free in America.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by Jalal(m): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2006
Yeah thats the catch, u hav to pay for the shipping, but they are genuine for about $55 u can get a trailer load of pcs,
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by Bossman(m): 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2006
Yea! You get a trailer load of PCs. Out of which close to 90% are non functional and really need to be recycled. Now, the fella is way out there in Nigeria. Unless the companies in Nigeria also do this recycling thing, he is at loss. I guess it's some of these so called "recycled" PCs that end up in some of the Internet Cafe's out there. Heck! That's why I resort to just surfing the web via my phone when in Lagos. On the few occasions that I had to use the cafe, it's either the PC, browser, screen or something locked up, that I just gave up. I just ask my self, why are these folks shipping these PCs that are pretty much non-functional to our country?

BTW, I am not condemning him in anyway. I am just being truthful.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by Jalal(m): 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2006
No really these pcs are functional, some of these organisations even provide back up technical support to ensure that the pcs are used wisely e.g in schools that cant afford new ones, so instead of people throwing away their pcs after buying the latest gizmo on the block, they can be able to offer these pcs which will be used by others not so forunate.

Have u ever seen a used car dump?? Well a discarded pc dump is even worse and it bad for the environment too!!!
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by babyboy2(m): 11:42pm On Jun 29, 2006
There is no free lunch.Once we the youths can recognise this all important truth,we can then really and truly be the leaders of tommorow.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by Izzo(m): 12:53am On Jun 30, 2006
By applying for a job.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by babaegun(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2006
Na waa oooo. Which kain beg beg person you be self? Abeg, dat one na tall dream. Infact, any organization that may likely help (if there is any) you will request for your address and the moment your write "Nija" angry, infact, what comes to their mind is that you are a 419er. Abeg, Go and look for better job, raise some money and go to Otigba in Ikeja for Second, Third hand computers which are N16,000 and above. At least, that will assist you in what you intend to do with the laptop. Chiikena!
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by sammiek1(m): 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2006
talkman, hope you wont ask for a girlfriend as a gift soon oh.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by ebonyjoy1(f): 2:28am On Jul 01, 2006
theres only one place to get a free laptop. in your dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by Ynot(m): 2:58am On Jul 01, 2006
Can you people give this guy a break. He needs a laptop, he can't afford one and he's here asking for help. Anything wrong with that? Whatever happened to ask and you shall receive? There might be someone out there generous enough to give him an old laptop.

Keep asking brother, one day you shall surely receive.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by jaso1(m): 8:45am On Jul 01, 2006
YNOT I love that , i perceived it as you do, if you can't do alow someone else to give him why are you condemning him? is there something special about that? he only knows why he was asking for that and if you can't help him out leave him rather than making fun of his predicament ok.
I love you all but reality need to be face mostly in this kind of challenge.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by Jalal(m): 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2006
At least he's being honest by asking for it and not trying to steal one!!! So u guys out there any one with an old laptop ur bro is in need of it!!!
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by inspira(f): 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2006
ole,lo ra ti e.awoof dey run belle
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by Chuckdee(m): 6:47am On Jul 02, 2006
I believe he is one of those Yahoo-yahoo boys who love-vendor the internet.
Abeg bros i advice you start saving if you really need a PC cos , THE GOOD THINGS OF LIFE ARE NO LONGER FREE!!!
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by Jalal(m): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2006
@ Chuckdee giv d guy a break, n why are u calling him such a name?

And ur "Que sera sera" is out dated
Its "que sera sera, juste si tu veux qu'il sera"

Wat will be will be only if u want it to be!!!!
Take charge of ur destiny man!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by segedoo(m): 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2006
have Faith
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by edygirl(f): 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2006
In God. grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2006
this is an example of a first class joker!!!
Nothing good comes free
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by Mystique(f): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2006
@ Talkman:

Awoof dey run belle o! cool
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by kbstar(m): 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2006
@talkman To get a free laptop, click here [url]http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=where+can+I+get+a+free+laptop%3F&btnG=Google+Search[/url]
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by edygirl(f): 3:29am On Jul 06, 2006
Talkman, just go there and after you will see that it is not free.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by shawna(f): 3:57am On Jul 06, 2006
@topic
nothing is ever free in this world tongue
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by Jalal(m): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2006
yes o!!!!
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by kbayo(m): 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2006
There is no free lunch anywhere even in freetown.So watch out talkman ! Wishing you the best in your search free stuffs, keep expressing urself,the world is free.Isn't it? cool[color=#006600][/color][flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by maxjax(m): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2006
@talkman try dis site www.ofree.net/international_freebies.html
Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get in here for Awesome Pre Order Deals / Pls Who Knows About Ecart Internet Service ? I Just Received A Credit Alert Fro / Uk Used Samsung Galaxy NOTE 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.