Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Grammy's Vs Mtv Awards - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Grammy's Vs Mtv Awards (1119 Views)

All The Winners At The 2015 MTV Awards / CBS Warns Grammy Attendees To Cover Up Private Parts / Psquare, Asa And 9ice Video Performance At The Mtv Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grammy's Vs Mtv Awards by ADESUWA(f): 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2006
i9 think the grammy's are so biased, they also like overclean musicians. what do u guys think
Re: Grammy's Vs Mtv Awards by iice(f): 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2006
True but i think they r getting more loose with their choices, tongue
Re: Grammy's Vs Mtv Awards by ADESUWA(f): 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2006
remember left the awards once when he was meant to get the award and they gave it to evanassence
Re: Grammy's Vs Mtv Awards by 2fine4u(f): 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2006
i think they shd retire those old ppl they use as judge and use younguns who listen to real music of our time.
Re: Grammy's Vs Mtv Awards by ADESUWA(f): 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2006
2fine4u:

i think they should retire those old people they use as judge and use younguns who listen to real music of our time.

I agree with u
Re: Grammy's Vs Mtv Awards by Eastcoast(f): 12:04am On Jun 29, 2006
the mtv awards is way toooooooo casual. The grammys is the balm. it is a measuring stick for artist. therefore, i'm gonna say i prefer the grammys.
Re: Grammy's Vs Mtv Awards by ADESUWA(f): 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2006
ok u think the grammy is a yardstick, let me ask u something? how come one of the legends of our time r kelly has only won two (i believe i  can fly) as far back as 1996
Re: Grammy's Vs Mtv Awards by Eastcoast(f): 11:50pm On Jun 29, 2006
That's the way it works. Once your a winner, other musicians look up to you, and they wanna take your place. meaning that you must work extra hard to win more. otherwise, your out da window.
Re: Grammy's Vs Mtv Awards by omogenaija(f): 3:28am On Jul 01, 2006
i never liked the grammy's,

and MTV awards suck !!!!!!!!
Re: Grammy's Vs Mtv Awards by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 02, 2006
i dont like any of them only white ppl win
Re: Grammy's Vs Mtv Awards by dennylove(m): 2:17am On Sep 02, 2006
stop talkin'' locally,OMONAIJA,if you hate the prestigeous grammy or dislike the most watched MTV award,where else will you get the BEST MUSIC  award in the world?
Re: Grammy's Vs Mtv Awards by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 02, 2006
well thats her opinion u cant stop her from voicing it.
Re: Grammy's Vs Mtv Awards by omogenaija(f): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2006
@ K2DAC
thanks for having my back homegirl

@
dennylove:

stop talkin'' locally,OMONAIJA,if you hate the prestigeous grammy or dislike the most watched MTV award,where else will you get the BEST MUSIC  award in the world?

so when u voice ur opinion its called talking locally ?
Re: Grammy's Vs Mtv Awards by Oracle(m): 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2007
I think i prefer the Grammys because they give awards to people who deserve it
Re: Grammy's Vs Mtv Awards by thegame(m): 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2007
What type of sh it is this?WHo doesn't know grammy is like a grand dad to mtv awards? Show me the person that doesn't know andi will show u a slowpoke. grin
Re: Grammy's Vs Mtv Awards by ditto66: 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2010
the grammys are too biased , mtv awards are too play ful and childish to be taken seriuos, ill go for grammys though.shows the true worth of an artist

(1) (Reply)

Olu Yahoozee In Trouble / 53rd Annual Grammy Awards 2011 - Complete Winners List / DOWNLOAD NEW MUSIC>> Danas – My Melody Remix Ft. Ill Bliss And Duncan Mighty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.