Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,140 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Portfolio Management - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Portfolio Management (732 Views)

My Portrait Painting Portfolio / Portfolio Nad Debt Management Institute Of Nigeria / Fund/Portfolio Manager Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Portfolio Management by beautyfine(f): 10:10am On Aug 28, 2008
hello,guys please i need some info regarding stock market.i use aims assets mgt as my fund/portfolio managers,i want you guys opinion if i should still continue to pay my monthly investment cos of the situation at the stock market.thanks
Re: Portfolio Management by fadokun: 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2008
Dear,
Like i use to tell people,Aims are asset managers and they are not stock brokers, they can not trade on the floor except they go through a certified broker who is licensed. I ask people, does aims asset give you cscs account number? can you have access to the shares they said they buy for you even after you say you are no more intrested in their services? the shares they buy for you are they in your name? the dividen, bonuses are they posted into your account? so many question but lets keep it st that, they are in a business of their own, why should somebody buy shares for you when you can always do it through a broker? who will help you buy shares in you name and also open your cscs account for you in your own name, so you are covered.You can even use your cscs account as collatera for loan, can banks accept the statement aims asset give you for loan? so many things. Go for a broker. If you need any further advice you can contact me through fadokunoluwole@gmail.com or call me 08055456477

(1) (Reply)

3 Weeks Free Online Tutorial On Stocks And Investment / Pls Save My Biz And My Future / Opening A GT Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.