Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Use Your Club To Make Money And Stop Been An Ordinary Fan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Use Your Club To Make Money And Stop Been An Ordinary Fan (2621 Views)

Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? / Nigeria’s Supporters Club To Acquire A Private Jet – Rafiu Ladipo / Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use Your Club To Make Money And Stop Been An Ordinary Fan by fanmoney(m): 10:49am On Aug 28, 2008
Have you ever asked yourself how most clubs managers make their money after paying your favorite player that urge amount of money? Well if you don’t know I guess his high time you also start using your club to make money just as they use your player too.
This manual will teach you step by step, how you can start smiling to the bank supporting your favorite club whether Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester united, Liverpool e. t. c.  There are so many football clubs in the world, but of this football clubs some are rich while some are not but still can afford to buy players to play for them. Formally I use to be a ordinary Manchester united fan until I discovered this secret, but today I am boast of been a fan and more also buy their jersey, bans and many others in Nigeria.

Stop been a ordinary football fan of your club, learn how you can use them to also make money online legitimately like the foreigners do over their. In less than 3 months, people will know about this secret and start to enjoy the supporter ship of their various clubs. It’s still a hot and fresh secret in the market.

Support your favorite club and make your cool money, its legal and so, know EFCC will run after you. Nobody will dupe you because you are to do it yourself; all you need is the purchase of this manual. This system is one of the easiest and safest systems of making million of naira every month without much effort, time, or expenses.
SUPPORT YOUR CLUB TO MAKE MONEY AND NOT AN ORDINARY FAN WHO JUST SHOUT AND GET NOTHING STILL YOU PAY TO WATCH THEM PLAY. START TODAY BEFORE PEOPLE GET TO KNOW THIS SECRET.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]

call or text  07055330787

1 Like

Re: Use Your Club To Make Money And Stop Been An Ordinary Fan by ukukaegbu(m): 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2008
What business is this that you can't disclose for all to see? Must I call you b4 you tell me? Abegi!
Re: Use Your Club To Make Money And Stop Been An Ordinary Fan by fanmoney(m): 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2008
learning this system will help all soccer fans in nigeria to make cool money. all you need is a manual which teaches you all you need to know and also get.
know experience is required for these.
start using them today before people start getting to know them in nigeria.

visit: fanmoney..com

(1) (Reply)

10 Tallest Nba Players / Download Real Madrid Vs Rayo Vallecano 10 - 2 All Goals & Highlight La Liga / 100% Sure Custom Fixed Games Available For Payment After Confirmed Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.