Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

How To Source And Export Charcoal - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Source And Export Charcoal (1101 Views)

Charcoal Supply And Export Business / A Manual On The Processing And Export Of Lead, Zinc And Copper Ores. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Source And Export Charcoal by ologan: 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2008
Hello Forumites,
Though my own business is strictly on global stock trading but a friend of mine is about going into charcoal exportation. Does anyone has ideas of how it goes? He needs information on sourcing it, an experienced person in the exportation and so on.

Please drop me a reply if you have any information on it.
Re: How To Source And Export Charcoal by david500: 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2008
hello there, you were requesting for how to export charcoal from Nigeria to other parts of the world. this is my line of business, call my number on 08055598702, and if you are the serious type you can actually make something for your self.henry
Re: How To Source And Export Charcoal by ologan: 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2008
David5oo,

Thanks for your comment. I am the one looking for information on it but a friend. As i said on the post, global stock trading is my job and thats what i do for living.

I appreciate your comment. Others comments will also be appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Classy And Affordable Handbags And Other Accessories / I Want To Buy Damaged Vehicles / Magic Fingers :learn The Guitar In Just 3months!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.