Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Have You Heard About Information Marketing? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Heard About Information Marketing? (838 Views)

NEED EXTRA CASH: Welcome To The Online Information Marketing Blueprint / How To Make Money With Information Marketing? / {Debate} Does Information Marketing pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heard About Information Marketing? by dpro(m): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2008
Well if you have not  heard about it then may be you are not all that current. Information marketing business is a business which one can start with almost nothing and  still end up making so much. Apart from the fact that the busines is lucrative, it has been proved to be the easiest work one can do. They often call those who do it lazy people, why? because you may not see them go to work. Most of them do the business from there very room. especially in this internet age.  Majority of them started without having  personal internet connection and yet they come around in a matter of months and tell us they have become a millionaire! Is it as easy as that?

I went into research and find out why they are making so much from that  business. I discover that there success came about as a result of selling what they know or surfing for information on the internet or through reading books, compiling it  and selling it back to those who need it, but have no time to search for it. The information marketers reads and find there ways in millions without back breaking effort. No wonder they say readers are leaders. This is the easiest way of becoming rich that I have ever come across apart from curruption and winning lottery. Another thing is that those who do it becomes there own boss instantly. The information marketing business is now fledging in Nigeria like in America and  some other advanced country in the world and is hungry for more people .  You can always rely on me  (d pro)  for every first hand information on this most profitable of all endeavours.   prolificwriter2020@yahoo.com
Re: Have You Heard About Information Marketing? by ebizsols(m): 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2008
information marketing is not a new thing any more all we need in Nigeria is to break barriers and become super info marketers like ewen chiah, dan kennedy, yanik silver et all. people like sunny ojeagbase, akin alabi, fisayo akinolu, henry omenoger are already doing that in Nigeria these are people that you can really rely on for 1st class info so let us know how good you are thanks any way for charting a new course for naijarians as we kick fraud from this great nation
Re: Have You Heard About Information Marketing? by neksummi(m): 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2008
Yeah, you could as well get a free e-book that teaches you all you need to know about net marketing.
Send a mail to neksfreetips@gmail.com and the link will be sent to you immediately. I've automated it so whether
I'm there or not, you'll get your reply instantly.
Re: Have You Heard About Information Marketing? by infocus(m): 3:31am On Oct 07, 2008
Yes,I have heard about it.Check my profile for FREE INFO on selling info.
Re: Have You Heard About Information Marketing? by segunpay(m): 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2008
It's good to know that so many people already know more about information marketing in this ccountry of ours. I'm having here a free course on internet  marketing from Cody Moya for those who wish to broading there knowledge about internet/information marketing.
Send your email addy to segunpay@gmail.com if you need more knowledge.\
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Car Batteries Needed / Haulage Business / Looking For PMS Or AGO In Lagos, Call Me Right Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.