Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,017 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

How To Make Money With Information Marketing? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money With Information Marketing? (1815 Views)

NEED EXTRA CASH: Welcome To The Online Information Marketing Blueprint / {Debate} Does Information Marketing pay? / Problem With Information Marketing And Selling Ebooks In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money With Information Marketing? by timiwillson: 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hello NL, it seems the internet is becoming profitable each day, but they are a lot of competition every where.

in toady's post i will talk about how to make money with information marketing.
the problem is that people don't make good use of their time,instead face booking all day why not make a post in NL about what you love and how profitable it will be to you and others. when i talk about information marketing simply means advertising a goods or services to people and at the same time writing good article or post about it, for example even here in NL people pretend to offer free service explaining page to page and will all end up with a bank account grin, example" how to verify your Paypal account" especially when they have not accepted Nigerians, poster will talk about it giving you the impression that your problem Goggling is over, but before you realize you will see some thing like " buy this eBook with just #3000 with account number...........account name..........bank..........send teller number after payment, we will send the eBook to your email after payment is confirmed hurry only 5 copies left" if you ask me that is a cool business for them because even if it was you you will do the same, in this case to it as a affiliate.........

TIPS:

1. look around and if we all know they are new website everyday right?
2. why not go to a hosting company e.g [url][/url]www.bluehost.com, to become a affiliate
but please check their payment system if it support your country.
3. come back here to NL and make a post example " how to make money with your website or WordPress website"
4. now talk about how some one can make money with website, of cos people make money with it.

SECRET:

you have attracted your audience definitely any body reading such post have interest making money with website, now after making a brife post on how they can make money with website, do it like this:

if your interested making money with your website follow this steps:
1. go to ( your affiliate link) to purchase cheap domain name
2. use a good website name to remember
3 etc....etc....etc.......

just like that if they click on your link and end up purchasing a domain or a plan you end up getting commissions

ADVICE; it all start with your post composing, it should not look spammy like asking them for direct money or eBook for guide
now you gave out a free gift and ending up have some thing, you see? that's why the rich get richer

NOTE; if your not good in English writing grin you can hire me i will do it for free with 100 mtn grin........at the end of my post i also promoted my self as a writer abi? cheesy that is what am talking about, you need to be creative not only E books selling, people are tried because does stuff seem irreverent to them, that was before you can make money with it not now again, people are getting wise, like wise you too need to follow the mind of people.

in case your a Forex trader here and you need free signals you can refer to my blog @ [url][/url]http://profitmyfx./blog/

OR any other online business idea you can contact me via timiwillson44@gmail.com, please ask the right questions

bye! wink
Re: How To Make Money With Information Marketing? by perox: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
Would you like to earn 10K to 100K from facebook.Click here to register now http:///damodunebook(Download and carefully read to get registered). Get into business and earn more
NOTE
Click on this link to register directly: http://www.winthrills.com/?ref=damodun
OR
Click to download the ebook to learn the process of registration: http:///damodunebook.
Making money online is real and gradual.
Stay blessed!
Re: How To Make Money With Information Marketing? by Kajool: 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
Millions of people earn nothing online and some smart professionals and innovative people make good money online. You can do that but it depends on several factors. Here is a complete guide that offers all information that you need to know about it. You can be a professional and start your own business on the Internet if you have enough experience. There is no answer to how much you can earn because it's totally based on your work.

You can earn online from blogging, paid-writing, social networking, e-tuitions, buying and selling domains, advertising, online surveys, online marketing, selling an e-book, selling articles,. You need to decide which is best and easy for you based on your interest and skill. Well, there are thousands of sites through which you can earn money online but it is really difficult to differentiate genuine online opportunities from scams so always make sure that you are not wasting your time on fake sites. Moreover, I am suggesting you this site http://www.goresellers.com/ which I personally used in earning money online by selling domain names, hosting plans, SSL certificates etc. This is one
of the safe and secure online business.You can do this business from your home itself. You don't need to spend more time for this business. Just bring the customer for your reselling business. They are providing very good customer service and support.

(1) (Reply)

Remitano/Luno Exchange Platforms Trading Chat Box / How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz / What Is The Best Way To Create Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.