Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Fastest Way To Lose Weight? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fastest Way To Lose Weight? (28368 Views)

Healthy And Fastest Way To Loose Weight Useing Iaso Tea From USA / 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight / Chicken Bile Fastest Way To Weight Lost Confirmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by rockyhill: 5:58am On Jun 23, 2010
Really glad you for your tip. Your tips are amazing and It's an outstanding way. I used to think to lose weight by using that post and I thought it's work. Reading this has made me determined to accomplish my weight goal.
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by maxharry(m): 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2010
One fast way to loose weight is to reduce the consumption of fatty food and also try and engage yourself in regular exercise.
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by Marlboro1: 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2010
I have been told Tengda Chinese natural weight loss pills are great. I just bought a pack from www.amaxxaproducts.com today. Wish me luck y'all.

Marlboro
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by Nectarine: 12:24am On Sep 28, 2010
Although there are an increasing number of diet books, plans and groups out there for people to achieve weight loss, but by sensible healthy eating and moderate exercise; your weight will be perfectly controlled rather than following a particular fashion.

But how do you start your weight loss program? Well, the most basic and probably one of the best guides is your own common sense. Eating high water content foods like fresh fruits and vegetables every day and reducing the intake of carbohydrate to a functional metabolic level as much as possible is the best option for you. Remember weight gain is a gradual process as such weight loss can not be immediate. Any immediate program will push you back to a more precarious situation the moment you stopped.

Excessive consumption of alcohol may also bring about a variety of health problems apart from adding more to your weight, although small amounts can be tolerated. Drinking alcohol blocks the liver's ability to produce glucose to perform its function simply because the liver treats alcohol as a toxin in the body and initiates natural detoxification ways of removing alcohol as quickly as possible from the body. The liver will not produce glucose again until the alcohol has been processed and cleared from the body.

So healthy eating and not too rigorous exercise, like walking for just 45 minutes a day, will assist your metabolic rate i.e. the rate at which you use up energy as in calories. The higher the metabolic rate the more calories you burn, the better the weight loss. The lower the rate the fewer you burn. This can depend on a number of different factors.
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by aileenroger1: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2010
Well, Increasing your metabolism  is the key and is the best way to lose weight quickly. Go on some crazy crash diets and eating minimal calories per day does not work because your metabolic rate then also enter the body into starvation mode selector.It's much better to keep eating and increase your metabolism instead this will get better results and is a lot healthier.

herbal incense
salvia extract
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by obedobi: 10:19am On Sep 28, 2010
If you want to hear the truth use Aloe fiber plus &water lilly or mrt powder call on where to get any of them thanks.
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by Backham: 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2011
Some of the tips for loss Weight :

1. Exercise is one of the best way to loss extra body.
2. Eat only diet food.
3. Don't eat oily food.
4. Walking is the best for losing your weighted body.
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by Booty4me: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2011
loose weight faster

Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by anz0002: 8:39am On Mar 13, 2012
One of the ways to loose weight is to take black coffee. It helps to cut extra fat and make your body healthier

1 Like

Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by RightGiver: 11:54am On Jul 18, 2012
Losing weight is really not difficult thing only if you are ready and prepared to see yourself losing weight. You choose to lose weight? Then do not waste your time. Get some helpful tips here

http://healthylivingalways.com

1 Like

Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by OkoliChuks: 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2012
If you wanna loose weight and change shape, shift your metabolism into high gear, so you can loose weight and centimeters. For a complete breakdown of this sensible and effective way of changing your shape and boosting your confidence. It only needs you to follow the weight management program report.
In this report you easily find out how to shift your body's system into weight loss mode, and get the program, enjoy breakfast and lunch anytime, regulate your food intake, prevent nutrient deficiencies, make your dream a reality.
Make "lose weight change shape a top priority"
If you are interested in this report send me a mail godspowerokoli@yahoo.com
hoping to hear from you soon.
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by preciousg2: 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2012
Take Moringa Powder,it works for my niece.Call 08024662011
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by telesto: 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2012
The most logical way is to eat less than your body can burn away with exercising.

http://weightlossfast.org/hcg-diet-recipes
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by face9jajobs(m): 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2012
So its simple why don't you just do it yourself by buying this ebooks! www.nairaland.com/1003769/losing-weight-healing-journey-womans
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by maick321: 10:16am On Jul 31, 2012
The fastest way to lose weight is that, you have to do daily exercise,yoga and try to avoid oily food.

NYC Rhinoplasty
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by juliannee: 8:01am On Aug 14, 2012
Regulate your meal time. Choose time which you can sit comfortably and enjoy the toast. And also divide your meals into five to six small meals which helps to maintain your metabolism. Eat fresh fruit.
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by Hasnatroo(f): 9:20am On Aug 14, 2012
hi hasnat here,

I also suffered by Fat and i too once asked question like u , but finally i got results by proven cookbook recipe (lost 82 lbs)...Yes u can loss Fat fast by following proven diet meal plan for a couple of days and start seeing the change. The Special is to follow diet meal plan along with taste recipes...Finally it worked for me.

Mystique: Weight Loss

What's the fastest way to lose weight?

1. Jaw Locking
2. Herbal Remedy (Quincy & Co)
3. The Famous Carbs Diet?
4. Aerobics @ Exercising?
5. Dry Fasting?
6. Others?
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by edmarker: 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2012
If you want to avoid trial and error, and to get the fastest, safest results, just go for the tested and proven all-natural remedy that has been producing testimonies for many who have been in the same situation before. Edmark products will help you lose weight like no other, and in a safe and healthy way. Edmark products are NAFDAC-approved and also have ISO 22000 and other global certifications. Edmark products are used all over the world(including Nigeria) for achieving weight loss and many other health benefits.

First of all, you will need to use our Shake Off Phyto Fiber. Within a week of using Shake Off, the size of your tummy would have reduced and so also your weight. If you like to have further reduction after the first week's reduction, then you will need to take a second step by going for our MRT complex along with other products in our world-acclaimed Power 4 Slimming Program that has helped so many Nigerians (and foreigners alike) burn fat, reduce pot belly, lose weight, get in shape, look younger and more beautiful/handsome and experience many outstanding health benefits.

Edmark products are available through the company distributors in Nigeria. You are now receiving information from one of the company's top trained distributors in Nigeria.

You can reach me on 08052914930 to get the Edmark products and product information you need.
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by weightloss9ja: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
cheat your brain and lose weight, Be smart http://weightloss9ja..com/2013/04/cheat-your-brain-and-lose-weight-be.html @weightloss9ja
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by weightloss9ja: 10:31am On Sep 24, 2013
easy to find and CHEAP food timetable for Nigerians http://weightloss9ja..com/2013/09/weightloss9ja-food-timetable.html

Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by garygrey(m): 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
Please where can I get MuscleRevX here in Nigeria?
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by Dove2288(m): 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
http://tolufrancis.com/weight-vs-fat/
I have a couple of friends who took me spot on when I wrote about Eating Disorders asking what can they do to add weight.

Some asked what they could do to get fat. My question of those times was to ask why they wanted to add some weight or why do you want to get fat . Sadly, it was due to the fact that they felt they were too slim or skinny.

My next question was : do you really want to add some weight or you want to get fat? They would look at me as though I was confused. It was at this point I thought I needed to write something about the difference between adding some weight and getting fat.
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by nduka4real(m): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
you can lose weight by eating the right foods, doing walkouts and others events. get more details here http://nduks.com/shop/drop-the-fat-now/
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by sbabimbola(f): 2:36am On Jun 21, 2016
water therapy works fine with me, 2cups alkaline water every morning.
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by Bencadillac: 10:57am On Jun 28, 2016
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by omoolabeads(m): 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
If you want to lose weight faster, you'll need to eat less and exercise more. For instance, if you take in 1,050 to 1,200 calories a day, and exercise for one hour per day, you could lose 3-5 pounds in the first week, or more if you weigh more than 250 pounds. For more click here:
http://afriklanedigital.wixsite.com/health-and-wellness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

457 New COVID-19 Cases, 314 Discharged And 17 Deaths On August 5 -(2,673 Tested) / Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts / Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.