Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Fastest Way To Lose Weight? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fastest Way To Lose Weight? (28370 Views)

Healthy And Fastest Way To Loose Weight Useing Iaso Tea From USA / 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight / Chicken Bile Fastest Way To Weight Lost Confirmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by vinotinto5: 10:03am On Apr 25, 2017
Have you come across the BEST HEALTH SITE in Nigeria? https://naturesgist.com/ . They are certainly the best to me. I came across it via Google and I got the information I needed. I used that opportunity to go through some of their articles, and I saw that they are all unique, comprehensive and amazing. These are kinds of sites I love. If the owners are reading this now, Please I will say GOOD STUFF!!!!! You guys make us proud...
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by blessingthanks: 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
Get ur sexy flat tummy and body with natural slimming herbs which u get result from 3weeks.12000 no hidden charges. Call 08187280305
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by Jen10: 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
I hv found a secret to help your body stop fat absorption. The secret is in the drug called ecoslim. Ecoslim works by preventing the absorption of fat from foods you eat.
I recommended this drug to my elder sister and on day two she was stooling pure fat .wow.. Sounds unbelievable right?

You can buy the drug on my favorite online pharmacy by following this link to the product page

https://mybigpharmacy.com/product/ecoslim-120mg-by-21-capsules/

I hope it works for you too
Goodluck
Re: Fastest Way To Lose Weight? by GingerGarlicTea: 3:02pm On May 05, 2020
Backham:
Some of the tips for loss Weight :

1. Exercise is one of the best way to loss extra body.
2. Eat only diet food.
3. Don't eat oily food.
4. Walking is the best for losing your weighted body.

Nice.
Fat people and Belly fat people are at increased risk of developing serious and sometimes life-threatening illnesses as they age, including:
Heart Disease
Heart Attack
Heart Failure
Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
High Blood Pressure
Angina
Abnormal heartbeat
Cholesterol problems (leading to heart disease)
Elevated LDL ("bad"wink cholesterol and triglycerides levels
Lowered beneficial HDL ("good"wink cholesterol levels,
Stroke
Type 2 Diabetes (the kind you develop rather than are born with)
Cancers (prostate, gallbladder, colorectal, breast, endometrial and kidney)
Liver problems
Etc

You can get fat burning vegetables and fruits to avoid these. We have GINGER & GARLIC TEA in a packet for you to burn down those body fats from today.
Chat me up on WhatsApp for pay on Home deliveries.+234903....5464....082.
Let's go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

457 New COVID-19 Cases, 314 Discharged And 17 Deaths On August 5 -(2,673 Tested) / Twins Conceived Naturally Can Have Two Biological Fathers — Experts / Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.