Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

How Is Telegraph Transfer Done? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Is Telegraph Transfer Done? (2841 Views)

Poll: is ini edo shapy or not?

yes: 0% (0 votes)
no: 100% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Money Transfer Agents From Nigeria To UK / How To Transfer Money From Paypal To Liberty Reserve / How Do I Receive Money Via Western Union Money Transfer/moneygram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Is Telegraph Transfer Done? by misssexyu(f): 9:57am On Aug 29, 2008
please i want to find out how telegraph transfer is done(as in terms of money)how i can go about it and also if the transfer is done,if i will be given a mode of payment or proof of transaction.because i need (a mode of payment or a proof of transaction) to scan and send as an evidence.please i will be expecting your useful informations.10x.
Re: How Is Telegraph Transfer Done? by misssexyu(f): 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2008
nairalanders pls u guyz shld help mi,no one has said anytin to my post nd dere is no tym.pls.
Re: How Is Telegraph Transfer Done? by GPStracker: 7:04am On Nov 26, 2008
hi,misssexy u ,

telegraph transfer  means T/T ,it's just bank transfer.

As usual,after payment,your will get a receipt,the receipt just means the prooft for most suppliers.Most suppliers need the copy receipt to ask their account to check money in time.Once getting money,they can arrange producation without delay.

In fact,some bank don't provide the receipt,then you just need tell the supplier that you have transfered money,they will keep checking the money.Once getting the money,they can arrange producation also.

So the prooft is not so important.Just rest asure.Would any further information,you can also email to me,i'm always online in China daytime.

(1) (Reply)

Tips And Tricks On Betting On Binary Option / How To Start Petroleum Brokerage Business With Little Or No Capital / Bags Of Rice For Sale At Cheaper Rate #5500naira Call 09030436204

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.