Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

How To Start Petroleum Brokerage Business With Little Or No Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Petroleum Brokerage Business With Little Or No Capital (2849 Views)

Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money / How Start Petroleum Products Brokerage Business Without Capital Investment / 10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Petroleum Brokerage Business With Little Or No Capital by Dereal1(m): 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2013
Yes! Believe it or not, you too can start a lucrative petroleum products brokerage service business with little or No capital investment and still earn tons of Money .

Now, listen attentively to this! If you are one of those waiting to get into something that requires zero capital investment that will not take much of your precious time, yet offers a high and fast income earning potential, then I think that petroleum brokerage business is definitely something that you should give serious consideration.

Right! This unique service business is the singular opportunity that any beginning wealth builder really has to start a petroleum products marketing business without capital investment and take advantage of the deregulation of the down stream sector (oil and gas sector) to make healthy steady income, once you get it right!

Hey! Do I hear someone out there asking how this is possible? Now, hold your breath! It is very simple! Because as a petroleum products broker, you needn’t have to go through the financial rigour of registering as an independent petroleum corporation before you start your business. I deed, your job is essentially to scout for buyers and end users and take orders on behalf of one or more major independent petroleum products marketing outfits you have already established sales contact with and make your MONEY without investing a dime, with peace of mind.

For example, if you are able to get a good offer of say 60 litres of A.G.O (Automotive Gas Oil) or LPFO (Low Pour Fuel Oil) per month and lets say your commission is 50k per litre. That will be 60,000 x 50k = ₦30,000 per month from only one company without you investing a dime. You can imaging your profit at the end of every month, if you have up to 4 to 5 companies. But i bet you that is a pea-nut to marine suppliers where the sea going vessels demand huge volume of petroleum products on tonnage.For more info click below:
Re: How To Start Petroleum Brokerage Business With Little Or No Capital by Amareal(m): 9:08am On Feb 04, 2013
Please how can i get to know more about this petroleum brokerage business. I am very interested.
Re: How To Start Petroleum Brokerage Business With Little Or No Capital by endymion: 10:21am On Feb 04, 2013
guys i think you should check dis site, http://jubirev.com/endymion they pay bonus daily.
Re: How To Start Petroleum Brokerage Business With Little Or No Capital by Mcleo007(m): 10:32am On Feb 04, 2013
Nice thread.
Re: How To Start Petroleum Brokerage Business With Little Or No Capital by ajadek(m): 10:56am On Feb 04, 2013
I dey laugh
Re: How To Start Petroleum Brokerage Business With Little Or No Capital by Vica(m): 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2013
It's a free world, na ur mouth u dey use laugh (˘̯˘ )
Re: How To Start Petroleum Brokerage Business With Little Or No Capital by Vica(m): 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
I'm into this line of biz too, just stared tho. The only p i can see in dis is looking for buyers and credible sellers. But with determination, u can overcome these problems

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need To Import Frm Japan, Korea & Malaysia? Read Here! / One Easy Method Of Making $100 Per Day With Udimi / What If N51,200 Can Make You A Millionaire In 6 Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.