Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

How Do I Get To Guinea From Nigeria I Need Guidelines - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Get To Guinea From Nigeria I Need Guidelines (1025 Views)

I Love Nigeria...I Am Proud To Be called A Nigerian BUT....... / Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola / How Do I Get To Guinea In Africa What Is D Proceedure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Guinea From Nigeria I Need Guidelines by edgenig: 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2008
HOW DO I GET TO GUINEA FROM NIGERIA I NEED GUIDELINES.
Re: How Do I Get To Guinea From Nigeria I Need Guidelines by blackspade(m): 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2008
Stop flocking countries that are trying desperately to develop, and help their people. These countries can't handle an influx of immigrants, when they are struggling to satisfy their own people, wait until they develop at least, or go to Europe. Guinea is a new kid on the block, it can't handle people from all over Africa flocking to their country yet.
Re: How Do I Get To Guinea From Nigeria I Need Guidelines by oYinkus(m): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2010
No more Direct flights with Bellview, but you can fly via Ghana, Cote D'Ivoire, Senegal. probably better to fly to Abidjan then to Conakry.

Good Luck

(1) (Reply)

Sincere Advice Please! / aa / Nigerian Contestant In The Usa Looses 800k$ Dollars But Maybe He Was Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.