Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Obama Will Lose - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Will Lose (2106 Views)

If US Should Fight NORTH KOREA, The US Will Lose!! / Prediction: Obama Will Lose The November 6, 2012 Election! Wanna Bet? / I Think Obama Will Fall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Will Lose by merge(f): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2008
cheesy

The only way Obama could win is if it was an Obama-Clinton or Clinton-Obama ticket

I voted for Clinton   cheesy
Re: Obama Will Lose by toluxa1(m): 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2008
The guy will not only win, he has already won. For your information the Clinton family Endorsed Obama some weeks ago. And I saw a Headline on BBC yesterday- "Clinton Hails Obama". Whats all the Clinton supporters want to hear and know- that they are on the same side. Did you see the crowd at the stadium yeterday?
Re: Obama Will Lose by merge(f): 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2008
you will see. wink
Re: Obama Will Lose by toluxa1(m): 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2008
OKAY, lets wait and see
Re: Obama Will Lose by merge(f): 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2008
Clinton should have been VP. angry
Re: Obama Will Lose by airegin: 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2008
Obama will win.
Did you watch his speech yesterday? He set some pretty high goals to combat the economy. Are those goals attainable? Yes, all that is required is hard work.
That’s all I need to know who I’m voting for. Those policies, strategies and how that is going to affect my future.
This is election is about the fight for the economy, repositioning the country back to its glory days, fighting the proper war not the unnecessary war. I am so confident that Obama is definitely the right man to do that.
Re: Obama Will Lose by merge(f): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2008
This is politics.

Already, 20% of Hillary voters will not vote for Obama

Now with Sarah P. as the VP, many more of Clinton Supporters will vote for McCain.
Re: Obama Will Lose by airegin: 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2008
With the Alaskan Governor in the race, are you thinking of voting for McCain as well?
Re: Obama Will Lose by merge(f): 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2008
No

Many Clinton voters will believe that he did not treat Clinton fairly and won't vote for him.
Re: Obama Will Lose by airegin: 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2008
Many Clinton voters (Women) may sway because they believe this is their opportunity at having their own (women) running the white house. Race, Gender should not cloud our judgment on what the future holds for the economy and for us as individuals. Many people still believe that. While some people are going to change to McCain because of the VP, Obama is still going to come out victorious.
Re: Obama Will Lose by Reese1: 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2008
Just my observation on this election so far,

The only thing I've noticed throughout this election process is the way Clinton supporters have been made to look like people who can't think for themselves.

What does it say then about the intelligence level of Clinton supporters that just because Sarah Palin happens to be a woman, then they'll rush to vote republican regardless of what her values are?  

Clinton supporters have been made to look like sheep throughout this election process as if they have no way of reasoning for themselves and voting for someone who has the same values as them.

If they voted for Clinton because she possesses certain values, agenda or whatever and Clinton herself has endorsed Obama, saying she believes he'll take the country in the same direction she wanted it to go, then why on earth would any Clinton supporter still flood to vote republican just because Sarah Palin a woman, and not because she has any solid plans as a VP candidate?

If such is the case, then we can safely assume that the only reason Clinton supporters voted for her is because she's a woman.  undecided and not for because of the direction she wants to take the nation.
Re: Obama Will Lose by toluxa1(m): 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2008
@merge.
What do you mean by, He did not treat Clinton fairly? Oh Maybe he should have just stepped down for her. Isn't it?
Re: Obama Will Lose by Reese1: 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2008
Also, I think McCain is seriously insulting the intelligence of women for him to assume that female Clinton suppoters and other women will automatically vote for him regardless of the issues.  angry
Re: Obama Will Lose by merge(f): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2008
Politics is not straight forward.  grin

I did not vote for  Clinton because she is woman. I voted for her because I saw that she really cared for this country. My opinion.
Many Clinton supporters male or female will not vote for McCain  just because his running mate is a woman but because Clinton was treated unfairly.

She should have been the nominee or the VP.
Re: Obama Will Lose by morpheus24: 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2008
If Cinton supporters (I.e obviously women) vote for Palin because she is a woman then obvious they are thinking with what is under their skirts as a matter of fact. How in the hell would you throw away your vote liek that with all the cirtical issue at hand and what direction the country should be moving.

To hell with them . How much concession are they asking for. if they do vote Mcain and he wins by that particular margin then ti only confirms the fact that women are really not ready to lead this country since they are too tied to their emotions than their intellect.

I would have voted for Clinton regardless of the gender because she has goo qualities of leader in experience and drive.

Its better they stay home and cast no vote than vote for the opposition in spite. Thats not using your brain.
Re: Obama Will Lose by merge(f): 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2008
morpheus24:

If Cinton supporters (I.e obviously women) vote for Palin because she is a woman then obvious they are thinking with what is under their skirts as a matter of fact. How in the hell would you throw away your vote liek that with all the cirtical issue at hand and what direction the country should be moving.

To hell with them . How much concession are they asking for. if they do vote Mcain and he wins by that particular margin then ti only confirms the fact that women are really not ready to lead this country since they are too tied to their emotions than their intellect.

I would have voted for Clinton regardless of the gender because she has goo qualities of leader in experience and drive.

Same way Obama voted for Joe Biden, who is the status quo. He preaches change but with his VP choice proves the opposite.
Re: Obama Will Lose by Reese1: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2008
@ merge, how has Clinton been treated unfairly? What I've observed is Obama being gracious to the Clinton family throughout this. If anything I'll say the Clintons have been the ones sulking, with a little bit of bitterness added to it, up until the convention of course.

So I'm not sure I've noticed any unfairness coming from the Obama camp towards Clinton.
Re: Obama Will Lose by merge(f): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2008
Clinton should have been the VP or the nominee.

Obama has made it more difficult for himself to win.
If he picked Clinton as his VP, then a definite win.
Clinton has half of the voter and he has half.

Common sense will tell you to choose Clinton.
The Democrat party were filled with jealousy and then not want Clinton to be elected as the nominee or VP.

The woman, the head of the Democrat Party (forgot her name), said she will not choose Clinton over her dead body.

She said this during an interview on CNN<
Re: Obama Will Lose by morpheus24: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2008
merge:

Same way Obama voted for Joe Biden, who is the status quo. He preaches change but with his VP choice proves the opposite.

I will not be casting my vote for Obama because of Joe Biden, What Biden offers is not a safeguard to Obama's so called inexperience but someone who will challenge his decision making process in an effort to create an atmosphere where the commander in chief will make effective decisions.

Now what does Palin offer Mcain?
Re: Obama Will Lose by toluxa1(m): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2008
I heard they even had Dinner at the Clintons house this week. So why are we disturbing ourselves
Re: Obama Will Lose by morpheus24: 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2008
merge:

Clinton should have been the VP or the nominee.

Obama has made it more difficult for himself to win.
If he picked Clinton as his VP, then a definite win.

You are sulking. I seriously disagree with you. if Obama picked Clinton.it would be a loose loose situation for him cause he would be seen as succumbing to the pressures of the Clintons and not necessarily the will of the people. How can one person hold captive the fundamental american right to cast your vote for the best Candidate besides waht is the differene between Biden and Clinton in terms of experience or you want Bill to be a third wheel in the White house. The democrats have spoken. Win or loose I will forever respect Obama for not succumbing. It already shows good leadership skills. I have respected the Clintons for yeard but its time to turn the page. If she does run in 2012. i wil nto vote for her, She has lost my respect in the way she conducted herself this election.
Re: Obama Will Lose by merge(f): 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2008
Clinton has half the voters, and Obama has half the voters.

Obama-Clinton Ticket invincible
Re: Obama Will Lose by toluxa1(m): 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2008
@morpheus24 . You've said it all wink
Re: Obama Will Lose by merge(f): 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2008
When Reagan was running for President, he chose his opponent Bush just to win.
Re: Obama Will Lose by toluxa1(m): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2008
That does not mean that Obama should do the same. ok?
Re: Obama Will Lose by merge(f): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2008
Obama will lose many voters because of the way he treated Clinton.
Re: Obama Will Lose by OluwaKANYE: 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2008
sorry he's a winner already wink
Re: Obama Will Lose by princeonx: 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2008
All I can tell you is WHENEVER YOU SEE OBAMA ON TV, JUST KNOW THAT YOU'RE LOOKING AT THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Re: Obama Will Lose by merge(f): 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2008
toluxa1:

That does not mean that Obama should do the same. ok?

If the vote are half and half, then that is being smart.
Re: Obama Will Lose by merge(f): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2008
Life is a full of surprises cheesy
Re: Obama Will Lose by toluxa1(m): 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2008
merge:

If the vote are half and half, then that is being smart.

iF THE VOTERS WERE HALF AND HALF. OBAMA WOULD NOT HAD WON THE NOMINATION. SO THEY AREN'T.
Re: Obama Will Lose by princeonx: 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2008
Comeon guys!  How did he treat Clinton? I'm tired of hearing that he treated her bad! I think Clinton including Bill even tried to do more harm to Obama! where where you during their campaign and all that? That woman is so power hungry if you ask me to the extent of crying when she sees that its not coming her way!
Not choosing her as vice is the smartest move Obama made! cux if he did people will say he's power thirsty and need the Clintons to get there! Obama knows himself and what he can bring to the table!
Endorsing him is the best the Clintons can do now cux they have no choice! if this na naija, Hilary for go baba-alawo place with that her kind of campaign and like someone rightly said, I'll Never ever vote for her in anything!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ukrainian Forces Kill Russian Major General Kanamat Botashev In Luhansk / Official Christening Portraits Of Prince George Released / Putin Pretend To Fall Asleep As Ukraine's Athletes Process At Winter Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.