Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

What Do You Say About Nigeria - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Do You Say About Nigeria (952 Views)

10 Unbelievable But True Facts About Nigeria. / 12 Things You Didnt Know About Nigeria / How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Say About Nigeria by billyall(m): 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2008
I love my country I no go lie, an inside am I live Te I die. do you know that song? that is by the way.

Nigeria is a grate country every body know that, so what is your opinion about Nigeria? Do you like Nigeria? Do you like yourself as a Nigerian? But, as for me I am proud to be a Nigerian, I am born as a Nigerian and I will die as a Nigerian.

What do you say about Nigeria?
Re: What Do You Say About Nigeria by FI: 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2008
nigeria rocks even though am not a nigerian am a kenyan what made me believe nigeria is a place to be are de p-square they dnce n sing like hell n moreso they are friendly kudos nigeria we love you guys n you rock nigeri is a place to yearn for
Re: What Do You Say About Nigeria by shilling(f): 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2008
I'm so proud to be a Nigerian!
Re: What Do You Say About Nigeria by ifyalways(f): 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2008
Home for all cool
Re: What Do You Say About Nigeria by shilling(f): 7:31am On Oct 14, 2008
ifyalways:

Home for all cool

Very true!
Re: What Do You Say About Nigeria by slimfine(f): 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2008
yeah

Love my home country!!!
Re: What Do You Say About Nigeria by otele(m): 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2008
FI:

nigeria rocks even though am not a nigerian am a kenyan what made me believe nigeria is a place to be are de p-square they dnce n sing like hell n moreso they are friendly kudos nigeria we love you guys n you rock nigeri is a place to yearn for

this is shocking. in recent yrs, with constant negative news from nigeria in the BBC/CNN mafia (most of which are true, unfortunately, but not the whole story, even more unfortunately) most peeps prefer not to associate with nigerianism. even black africans. so this is shocking to me.

thanx for ur friendship FI, u rock too wink

(1) (Reply)

Showcasing Yoruba Culture / Man Dies After Punch By Burger King Worker / Which One Should Be Most Preferred Between Physical Injury & Emotional Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.