Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Biglo Old School (Back in the Day) Hip Hop Tracks - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Biglo Old School (Back in the Day) Hip Hop Tracks (2464 Views)

Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman / Download NEW Tracks From IYANYA - DESIRE Album / "The Sad Truth About Hip Hop" <chain letter> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biglo Old School (Back in the Day) Hip Hop Tracks by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2005
Back in the Day/Old School Hip Hop Tracks from Biglo

i'm sure y'all know Biglo of the delicious fame along with 2shots. well i discovered this link recently. from it i think u'll be able to hear some of the songs he did when he was in secondary school with his click back then. d props goes to Dare. these are his words:

"There are also a ton of local hip hop acts including one of my high school friends is now a rapper called Big Lo. About a decade ago he and I were part of a rap group called R.I.G. and I still have some of our tracks on my iPod. It's great to see that at least one of us is living our teenage dream of being a famous rap star.

Even though no one asked I've also decided to start rotating a song of the week on my space from the rap group I formed with Big Lo and a couple of other guys back in high school. Just click on the play button on the Windows Media player module to hear this week's track."

to listen to the actual song. click on windows media player here (hope it works) : http://spaces.msn.com/members/carnage4life/

this is dare's blog: link
Re: Biglo Old School (Back in the Day) Hip Hop Tracks by Seun(m): 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2005
Biglo, whose real name is Lotanna Udezue, is an artiste and music producer, owner of the Boom Box Studio, Surulere, Lagos.

Last year, he launched an 11 track album "Delicious" with tracks like:
- "Kick A Little Game"
- "Who No Know"
- "Goodbye", featuring Maideena and 'The Coup'
- "Delicious", the title track, or course!

[img]http://www.sunnewsonline.com.nyud.net:8090/images/rap.gif[/img]
More Info at Sun News Online
Re: Biglo Old School (Back in the Day) Hip Hop Tracks by Seun(m): 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2005
You need to visit the spaces.msn.com link on the first post and click the play button in the Windows Media Player sidebar:

It's a 128kbps audio stream and I wasn't able to get it to work on my 64kbps Multilinks Internet connection.
Re: Biglo Old School (Back in the Day) Hip Hop Tracks by IAH(f): 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2005
Men...that boy looks like his father!

(1) (Reply)

Music + Video: Lil Kesh – Shoki (remix) Ft. Davido & Oiamide / Slam Entertainment Promotional Services / Download: Timaya - Sanko (prod. By Orbeat) -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.