Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,115 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Yanni - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Yanni (772 Views)

Please Were Can I Download Free (all)yanni Tracks / Why Do Yanni's Tracks Make Me Cry. / Yanni And Enya: Whose Music Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yanni by deleson: 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2008
Is yanni truely demoni with his music?
Re: Yanni by solidgai: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2008
no. i dont beleive so, where r u getting such an idea from,
Re: Yanni by Scopium: 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2008
[size=13pt]@ poster
What makes you say that? Is there something else you are not telling us?[/size]
Re: Yanni by deleson: 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2008
Its only a speculation which i felt should be brought to the forum for delibration.

Apart from that,I'm also beginning to have this same notion about him-considering his ways of doing things,

But how about jazz music in general,is it demonic?
Re: Yanni by IBEXY(m): 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2008
Why is every music demonic? I cant understand why people condemn anything they dont know how to appreaciate. What will you say about rap music that glorifies guns and violence? Does that make rap music demonic? NO!. Because a demon possesed artiste decides to spit dangerous rhymes does not leave us with the senseless option of seeing rap as from the devil. Anyway, back to Yanni. I think he is a musical genius. You need to watch his live concerts to understand. I will leave you with this beautiful number from him. Its called: The Rain Must Fall, one of my best:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ4ar_G_znk
Re: Yanni by unibenstudent1(m): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
Yanni forever!

(1) (Reply)

Fruity Loops Wizard: Any Body Who Can Produce And Arrange On Fruity Loops / Dipp Is He Nigeria's Hottest Entertainer? / Choose Your Top 5 Music That Stay At The Top For A Long Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.