Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Best Masters Programme For Biochemistry In UK? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Masters Programme For Biochemistry In UK? (1621 Views)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / A Thread For Biochemistry Students, Biochemists And Those Aspiring To Be One. / Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Masters Programme For Biochemistry In UK? by stance(m): 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2008
I am planning on studying for my masters in UK, and am having a difficult time choosing a course that
Re: Best Masters Programme For Biochemistry In UK? by walebakry(m): 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2008
Stance, what is best for you might not be best for me. What you should look at is your area of interst, importance and marketability of the course. All these depends on what you intend to do with the masters; do you intend to seek emloyment? if yes, in Nigeria or UK? or do you intend to set up a business of your own?
You must decide on this before choosing a course.

Good luck!
Re: Best Masters Programme For Biochemistry In UK? by stance(m): 9:32am On Sep 11, 2008
I intend to work in Nigeria with the masters certificate. I need to know the area that is marketable, but I am intrested in brewery technology.

(1) (Reply)

. / Ui Invitation Letter / NLNG SCHOLARSHIP 2012 Shortlist Is Out!!! Exam's Saturday Aug 11.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.