Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

One On One Teaching On Dreamweaver,flash Animation And Php/msql - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / One On One Teaching On Dreamweaver,flash Animation And Php/msql (825 Views)

One On One Teaching On Dreamweaver,flash Animation And Php/msql / Creating Complex / Advanced Search Forms With Sql Queries In Dreamweaver / Help! Implementing A Horizontal Looper With Dreamweaver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One On One Teaching On Dreamweaver,flash Animation And Php/msql by switchmax: 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2008
Hello Nairalanders Dreamweaver,fireworks,flash animation,html,frontpage and php/mysql private or one on one teaching is available you can visit my website for more information www.switchmaxdesign.com
Re: One On One Teaching On Dreamweaver,flash Animation And Php/msql by yawatide(f): 3:15am On Sep 02, 2008
I need lessons on web forms. I went to your site but couldn't find any forms, not even on the "contact us" page. Do you know anything about web forms? I would love to learn. If you do, why don't you have one on your site?

Thanks.
Re: One On One Teaching On Dreamweaver,flash Animation And Php/msql by switchmax: 11:00am On Sep 02, 2008
Hello,
what form do you want to create?you said there is no form on my website?i have a training request form is on my homepage which i asked applicant to fill for any of the training they want.i do not understand when you say you cannot find any form on my website.the "click to register for any of our services is a form"
Re: One On One Teaching On Dreamweaver,flash Animation And Php/msql by yawatide(f): 11:03am On Sep 02, 2008
Sorry, I actually wanted to contact you privately here: http://www.switchmaxdesign.com/contactus.html , but I couldn't - no form and I don't like copying and pasting.

Back to the training form: I noticed it isn't validating so I sent you a blank form:
http://www.switchmaxdesign.com/registration.html - I hope you don't mind.

Once you get my "information", you can hopefully schedule some time with me.

Thanks,
Re: One On One Teaching On Dreamweaver,flash Animation And Php/msql by switchmax: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2008
Hey,
Open your eyes and look every well there is a registration form on the homepage which you can click and fill for any of our one training.
Alot of people have been filling forms and i have been receiving their details in my email address and database.you dont have to send blank message and if you are doing that it is for testing.
Moreso,what you need do is to click on the registration form on the homepage and fill whatever training you want that is when i can attend to your response.
Finally,you lied when you said the form is not validating because you did not fill it properly and i have been using it for a very long time.if you are serious about training or designing a website go back and follow my instruction.
Goodluck,
Emah Tom(wwww.switchmaxdesign.com/click here for any of our courses on the homepage)
Re: One On One Teaching On Dreamweaver,flash Animation And Php/msql by yawatide(f): 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2008
Finally,you lied when you said the form is not validating because you did not fill it properly and i have been using it for a very long time.if you are serious about training or designing a website go back and follow my instruction.

I thought the whole point of form validation is to make sure a form is filled out properly undecided Yes, in order for me want to learn from you, I need to know that you practice what you preach.

Oh well, no more from me. Sorry to have bothered you.
Re: One On One Teaching On Dreamweaver,flash Animation And Php/msql by basking4me: 10:55am On Sep 05, 2008
HELLO MISS OR MRS GANI FAWEHINMI>

THERE HAS BEEN ABSOLUTLEY NO WHERE I HAVE SEEN YOU ON NAIRALAND THAT I DONT FIND YOU CRITIZING> NA WA FOR U> BUT TO BE FACTUAL AND REALISTIC< YOUR CRITIC_ING ACTUALLY HELPS BRING OUT THE BEST IN THE WEB Section on the Forum>

More Grease to your elbow.
Re: One On One Teaching On Dreamweaver,flash Animation And Php/msql by yawatide(f): 10:58am On Sep 05, 2008
@basking4me

As Benjamin Franklin once said (paraphrasing): Make critics your friends because they are the only ones who tell you the truth about you.

You might notice that I don't criticize without offering a solution. That to me, my friend, is the best form of criticizing of all.

By the way, y u dey yab me by calling me mrs. Gani? Which kind "criticism" b dat? tongue
Re: One On One Teaching On Dreamweaver,flash Animation And Php/msql by Don4life: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2008
Please I dnt Neeed A One ON One Teaching Could u Give me Step by Step on how to use it

(1) (Reply)

Need A Reliable Webhost / Assess This Site. (dont Mince Your Words. Ouch) / Where Do You Dot Com?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.