Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Help! Implementing A Horizontal Looper With Dreamweaver - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! Implementing A Horizontal Looper With Dreamweaver (2548 Views)

Can The Site Built With Dreamweaver Be Converted To Cms Like Joomla,wp,drupa? / How To Create Premium Joomla Template With Dreamweaver / How Do I Download An Existing Site And Edit The Contents With Dreamweaver ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Implementing A Horizontal Looper With Dreamweaver by webemerald(m): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2007
Hello dreamweaver guys, i need to make my content loop horizontally instead of vertically using the repeat region server behaviour,Any help will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Help! Implementing A Horizontal Looper With Dreamweaver by smartsoft(m): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2007
elaborate more maybe i can be of help or any other person might be or if you have the screenshot you can put it up
Re: Help! Implementing A Horizontal Looper With Dreamweaver by broadcode(m): 11:33am On Oct 03, 2007
This can be done with marquee. you just insert the direction of the marquee.

Example:
<marquee direction="up">My name</marquee>

That is why you must know HTML, most people that call themselves web designers cant edit a peice of HTML code, they rely on programs like Dreamweaver or Frontpage for designs which is not always the best. undecided

Hope this code helps.

Tunde
Re: Help! Implementing A Horizontal Looper With Dreamweaver by smartsoft(m): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2007
oh is that what he wanted ! because he using DW so it will be difficult for him to do that unlike peeps who just code, i think you get that weme
Re: Help! Implementing A Horizontal Looper With Dreamweaver by broadcode(m): 11:46am On Oct 03, 2007
Yeah,
That is what he needs. I figured out Dreamweaver cant do some small things we all know and it gives us slight headache sometimes. I was taught web design with just notepad and paint and I now design advanced web project for big companies. Just imagine,

Tunde
Re: Help! Implementing A Horizontal Looper With Dreamweaver by webemerald(m): 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2007
thanks 4 ur response, i can indeed create a marquee, even embedd it within a web apps like i did in tfsseconline.com , but wat i need really is im calling images from dbase and i need it to loop horizontally instead of the vertical repeat region.

tnx
Re: Help! Implementing A Horizontal Looper With Dreamweaver by jossylala(m): 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2007
Hi uche i wud like to discuss with you.(smartsoftgr)
Re: Help! Implementing A Horizontal Looper With Dreamweaver by smartsoft(m): 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2007
lala just buzz me or add me to your buddy list "smartsoftngr" when i login back we talk
Re: Help! Implementing A Horizontal Looper With Dreamweaver by tundewoods(m): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2007
You will need a horizontal looper dreamweaver extension that enhances your dreamweaver to perform such extended tasks such as horizontal repeated regions.I once bought a horizontal looper extension from interaktonline in 2005.They are however no longer selling it as Adobe has acquired their company.

However you can Click Here to download a horizontal looper extension developed by tom muck.

You can however learn more about the horizontal looper dreamweaver extension from Tom Mucks website.

http://www.tom-muck.com/extensions/help/HorizontalLooper/

Re: Help! Implementing A Horizontal Looper With Dreamweaver by Pain(m): 8:21am On Oct 04, 2007
What U Need Go Learn Is Java Scripting or PHP. Dear kiss
Re: Help! Implementing A Horizontal Looper With Dreamweaver by webemerald(m): 11:43am On Oct 04, 2007
Thanks mr. tunde, i believe this forum needs more people like you.i follwed ur link and it was really helpful, however the free extension doesnt have the extended capabilities of the advanced looper and im not amazed that isnt free, im just wondering if urs has that ability before i purchase from tom-muck.ill also be glad if u cld point me to other resouces that offer extensions especially ones for server behaviours.

By the way nice work on the channels tv website.

(1) (Reply)

5 Amazing Visitor Target Tips To Improve Blog Traffic. / Cost Of Building A Website For A Record Label / Why Is Addynamo Advert Not Stable On Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.