Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Those that bear "Segun" - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Those that bear "Segun" (2012 Views)

End Of Year Fraud! Segun Agbaje`s GTB In Trouble Over Total`s Missing N850m! / Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum / Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Those that bear "Segun" by segunb(m): 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2007
Na wa 4 all of una eeh na so dem seges like me be - but i must confess some of these are true about me but others i haven't and don't think i have. Correct fact i hate to be disturbed 4rm my sleep and dat is b'cos i spend alot of my hours on the pc i could be stubborn, very very, i love ladies -wu doesn't but i have never had any trends of womanizing -i only
Re: Those that bear "Segun" by orp: 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2007
when we were young we used to sing a song on ''Segun Sege Oko Mama e'' which says Segun slept with a hen, impregnate the hen and gave birth to a child called Abudulahi but I think that's just a folk song as it has got nothing to do with the personality .
Segun means conquer the full meaning of the name Oluwasegun i.e God has conquered. The personality really matters, a Segun might decide to be cautious in dealings probably because his name has got to do with God and another Segun might use the impression of his name to swindle and deceive others,another Segun might decide to do whatever he likes because the name means nothing to him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebola: Horrific Photos Show Death, Sorrow In Liberia / Accessbet Rocks / Rechargeable Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.